Significance of your username?

Discussion in 'General' started by SoothingSynesthesia, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']^What server were you on in D2?[/quote]

Us-west Im pretty sure. Also named shizmotta, shizmotius, shizmottwo and a few other. I have trouble coming us with new names so I just add a little pizzazz to the one I use.

2. I played for 5 consecutive years on US-W we had to have joined the same game at least once, remember DizzyBlizzy (94-ice orb sorc) at all?
    I dueled pretty frequently but never made it to ladder status :(

3. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']

I played for 5 consecutive years on US-W we had to have joined a match at least one of the same game, remember DizzyBlizzy (94-ice orb sorc) at all?
    I dueled pretty frequently but never made it to ladder status :([/quote]

The name doesn't ring a bell but yeah I'm pretty sure we crossed paths quiet a few times. I used to have a trapsin and hammerdin I'd PVP with all the time. Did you always play ladder or NL? I did ladder and would just start over when ladder reset but I never managed to make the totem pole either. /shame. NIce level though I think I only got to 91 or 92 with my mf sorc. Orbs > blizzard haha.

4. I smoke swishers and I'm cool!

5. 321 penguins! is a childrens TV show I just happened to watch the first time I got high and I thought it was the funniest shit ever so I used it :confused_2:

6. Its chinese for deze nuts

7. Oh god, mine is just awful... I couldn't think of a cool username and unfortunately this was one of the first things that came to my mind. I was eager to join GC and I've always been extremely impatient, so I said fuck it and joined. I regret it now :(

8. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']Its chinese for deze nuts[/quote]

Or maybe even deez nuts

Word up Dr Dre.

9. Well at at tha time I was smokin' alot of haze and tha 401 is obv. becuz I live in RI

10. When I was born my older bros friend started calling me k dog... I grew up with it and it is no longer a nickname for me except my bro and his friends still use it.. Idk It just is a reminder of my childhood and the 420 is for weed and the 0 is cause kdOG420 was taken and the 0G is capitalized cause who doesn't love some good old OG?

11. #32 Spark It29, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    I just came up with spark it29 because it was a weed forum. 29 for the day of my birthday. I actually use it sometimes for various websites. I've changed my xbox live about 20 times because I am never satisfied with one name. My top names have been tootii mcfruitii, GG Holy Cheese, and U Make Me LuLz.

I got GG Holy Cheese because my freshmen Physical Science teacher would always say "HOOOOOOOOLY CHEESEE" lmao he was hilarious. And GG stands for good game.

12. Remember Repair Man Man Man from nickolodeon yaaaaa

13. Joined here an started smoking shortly after a bad breakup(FallenOne). Graduated in 08. And 214 is part of my cell #.

14. Smoke a joint, and walk down the street listening to this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8Rt4nvd-I]Herbie Hancock - Watermelon Man - YouTube[/ame]

Don't you feel like the coolest dude in a 50 mile radius? Also, herb :smoke:

15. [quote name='"Herb Hancock"']Smoke a joint, and walk down the street listening to this.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8Rt4nvd-I

Don't you feel like the coolest dude in a 50 mile radius? Also, herb :smoke:[/quote]

I always thought it was a tommy boy reference :(

16. I wanted people to think I'm mysterious and foreign.

[​IMG]

17. I know you're gonna be even more disappointed, but I had to google Tommy Boy :eek:

18. [quote name='"Herb Hancock"']

I know you're gonna be even more disappointed, but I had to google Tommy Boy :eek:[/quote]

I have no words for how disappointed I am. I'm just in shock

19. Runeword from diablo 2

Jah+ith+ber =Enigma