Signed up to learn more about weed

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GreenExperience, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Just wanted to introduce myself. I won't disclose my name just yet, but I'm 22. I signed up to learn more about weed and what not. I used to smoke when I was younger and loved weed but then I stopped because I started to get paranoid and feel weird while I was high. It was different from when I first started(I went from being mellow and relaxed to paranoid and having weird thoughts). Lately I've been reading more about weed and came to the conclusion that sativa may not be the choice of weed for me and that's maybe why it started to make me feel different. I hope to learn more and hope that my questions can be answered.

2. Welcome to the city!

If you've got questions about pot, this is your place. Dive right on in head first!

3. Welcome! You will learn A LOT here!!

4. Yeah this is a great place to learn. Not only about pot but about everything. That's what I love about this place. A tonn of information about anything you can think of. And being paranoid has to do with your environment a lot of times so just make sure you're relaxed before you smoke

5. I appreciate the love. Thanks for the warm welcome.