Signature

Discussion in 'General' started by Jamaican Hotbox, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Hey guys didn't really know where to put this so I decdided I couldn't go wrong with general. I've been wanting to make myself a custom signature for awhile now but the only problem is I'm horrible with anything to do with computers. Not to mention my computer is almost 8 years old and runs horrid so I doubt it could handle an application like Photoshop.

So I was wondering if any tech savvy blade on here can help me out and create me a signature? I'm not worried about how long it will take just want a decent sig. I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you :wave:

2. Go to the artists corner, you will find the help you need ;)

3. Yup, there are dozens of people in there with threads offering to make signatures for people. You just gotta find an active one and make a request. :D

4. Took five minutes...not willing to spend much more then that...
    [​IMG]

5. Do you want a non complicated one? Cause there are sig makers that you can just add pictures in and add different texts and what-not.

6. [quote name='"Immoliate"']Took five minutes...not willing to spend much more then that...
    [/quote]

Good enough for me! Thanks man! I'm gonna +rep you when I get on my computer. ( on the app)