Signature wont change

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Kronik352, Sep 17, 2016.

1. I have been trying to change my signature for a couple days now....I go into edit signature and change it to what I want it to be (which is simply changed to font setting 6) and save changes and it ALWAYS reverts back to normal font.....any help?

Thanks in advance

2. I just changed your sig to a Font size of 6 from 2.

However, could you give more information so we can see why you couldn't change it. Are you using desktop or mobile, which operating system, which browser, etc?

3. Thank you for that, I appreciate it. I use both desktop and mobile but do 90% of my viewing/posting of GC Forums off of my desktop. I have windows 10 running crome

4. I'm tagging @Lizard King so he can try to figure out why it would not save for you. Thanks for all of the info. :)

5. Lizard King, there does seem to be a bit of a sig issue. I changed my size to see if it worked for me and it did...HUGE! So, I changed it back and removed the spaces between the lines but it doesn't save that way...obviously. I have spaces as you see.

6. Ok, that makes me feel a little better as Im not HORRIBLE with computer settings/changing basic stuff as sigs and KNOW (or at least would bet my.......plants on it) that I took the proper steps in doing it.

Thanks again gentleman....and ladies

7. Any updates on this?? I JUST tried to change my signature and now its "stuck" again.... don't worry about changing it for me as its really NOT a huge deal, just preference. Maybe a modification at some point so I CAN change it how I want would be nice though. THANKS in advance guys and gal(s)