!~*~*Signature Request Thread*~*~!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronik-Judge, Nov 5, 2006.

1. WELCOME!

EDIT: I WILL *NOT* BE WORKING IN THIS THREAD. I don't have enough spare time, sorry. But keep it alive for me!!!

This thread is made for people who want signatures to get them. I will make you a sig, but since there will be wayyy too many people for me to handle, I was hoping I could make a little crew of sig making so if you got skills let me know, and guys try not to clutter thread.

Creators!

1. Chronik-Judge
    2.ZerO Stay Tokin
    3.Dark_Angers
    4.RuffRat
    5.BigSmoker
    br3ad_

-That is all that is needed.

1.legalizebud89
    [​IMG]

2.Katzenjammer
    [​IMG]
    3.StonerMike
    4.sh4d0ws
    [​IMG]
    5.mt127158
    [​IMG]

Anyways, hope this works out. Got some spare time figured I put it to good use.

Please include what kind of sig you want with your request, maybe a picture, a description. Etc.

All names will have a picture added when completed

2. Sweet, I want a sig.

3. Hoox the details

4. i'll make some sigs.

5. Can I make a request for a sig??
    -Legalizebud somewhere in it in graffiti style letters
    -Obviuosly some good looking Marijuana in there:smoking:
    - And some rasta'd out shit.

6. I'd like to make a request for a sig. Some basic details:
    -"Katzenjammer" in relatively large, glowing blue lettering
    -a smaller sub-title underneath that says "Follow the Smoke..."
    -maybe some psychadellic green flames and/or smoke in the background :D

7. No idea how to do smoke, ZST do you?

8. I will make sigs:D

9. I can also make siggys, just check my gallery for some older ones i made...

10. Ok, start working whenever, I'll probably be on it tonight or tomorow

11. I could use a new one, something with a little amination would be nice who ever is up for it. If not, that's cool too.

12. [​IMG]

Something like this:D

13. Awesome shit, man!! +rep for that :D

14. As far as my signature goes. I would like something like Chronik Judge's minus the ghetto font. A nice sativa not like the one I have already, maybe some animated smoke in the background and a headline that reads something like; "Stoner Mike - The Ingenious Spliffwizard" or some other cool shit like that you have in mind. Surprise me.

15. Anyone in the crew want to make me a sig? Just anything you can come up with...some weed leafs or a plant or something, maybe a pic of some bud? And then just my username.

Thanks tons :).

p.s. if this doesn't make sense it's fcause I' mhigh

16. Anyone in the crew want to make me a sig? Just anything you can come up with...some weed leafs or a plant or something, maybe a pic of some bud? And then just my username.

Thanks tons :).

17. i like this idea you can add me to the creators and i did one for legalizebud89

[​IMG]

18. I'd like some good looking dank on there, I like the colors black adn blue and red. Put something about sublime on there.

19. I'm not good enough to make sigs :(

Although, my signature's are way different, i try to make them flow with the color of the board, so it doesn't look like one big bulky picture, just me i guess :S