signature picture not working

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Stimpson J Cat, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys, can't seem to get my signature picture to work, can a mod have a look at it please?

Thanks guys

Edit: right, so it only shows up in new posts?

2. Ive deleted it. If you had read the rules you would have known that a afiliate link such as that will get you banned, we do not tolerate people trying to make money from the members here,
    Please do not put any links to sites other then the city in your signature

~YODA

3. The signature rules when you edit your signature that doesn't mention anywhere about affiliate links. You should adjust those rules so they aren't so hidden

Also, you might want to enforce the signature rules so I don't have to put up with other people's massive signature pictures.

Next time I just won't mention it.

4. they are not hidden. allthough I dont think afiliates are mentioned, Its a rule..
    The sig rules are enforced and some members with paid memberships are allowed bigger signatures.
    Just the way it is.

It would have been reported if you didnt mention it, If it was reported I would have banned you so all in all was a sucess if ya ask me...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.