Sign

Discussion in 'General' started by dank-a-sauras, Aug 16, 2012.

1. So I work as a line cook (interim job until a find a career) and one day we were talking and everyone that was on the line that night was an Aquarius and smoked weed. Probably not strange that everyone on the line was a stoner cause thats how restaurants work, but the sign thing got me thinking. Is there some sort of correlation between astronogical sign and weed? Probably not but I'm high so it's fun to think about. What's yours?

2. I'm a Gemini:wave:

3. yea that sounded like a high thought an i'm high too. but...i was thinking on the lines of since Aquarius's are New Age thinkers that them smoking weed is ushering in a dawn of a new era.

4. Hi. I'm a Virgo :smoke:

5. Sagittarius

6. Im gemini too :wave:

7. I think I'm an Aquarius, that's January right?

8. Depends on what part of January. The signs arn't assigned one to each month but are varied according to the movement of the stars during that time period.

9. I'm a Virgo. I like poetry, jazz music, staring at the stars, and eating pussy.

10. No, there is no correlation between your sign and anything.

Except for the date you were born, which defines it.

11. Sorry to be a dick but I hate astrology. If Hitler had your sign would you assume you and Hitler had generally the same characteristics?

12. I'm a Cancer :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Love it.

13. I think your missing the point. :confused_2:

14. I think your Aquarius if your born after the 19th of Jan or something like that.

Cause im a Capricorn 2nd of Jan

15. I'm a cancer

CRAB PEOPLE, CRAB PEOPLE

16. Cancer,June 27th

17. i barley made the cut for taurus.
    but taurus none the less.