Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sign This Petition Pls ;)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Num, Aug 8, 2006.

1. sign this pls.

Basically a UK group which gives free cannabis chocolate bars to genuine MS sufferers & has done for years are now being prosecuted.

Help us change UK laws for medical use pls. :thumbup:

http://www.petitionthem.com/default.asp?sect=detail&pet=2001

ur name does not have to be shown ;)

2. Signed and named in full. Let's go guys, fight for the cause.

3. i signed this

come on guys its a good cause

4. Signed it. If you live in the uk i suggest going around with a non online pettition. Unforunitly online pettions arent looked at very much cause its so easy for one person to but thousands different names on the pettition ya know.

Also email the prosecutor and anyone else involved in the case (ie local government officals, the judge, ect ect). Emails and phone calls make a huge difference.

Hope these guys walk free.

5. yeah, online petitions are worthless. If you truely want to change something, use a real, pen and paper petition.

6. You gotta start a real one and go around..Online ones wont do nothing

7. don't u think it's a bit iffy to knock on doors & say "hi, I grow cannabis & give it away to people....." :smoking:

8. No, what you say is, Hi my name is ****, I am going door-to-door in an effort to right an injustice, I would like you to sign my petition. The petition is to stop the persecution of a group who's only crime is trying to ease the suffering of MS patients. You say that and you will have them eating out of your hands! carry a pict or 2 of a mother who is suffering from MS with her kids next to her and you will have them ready to donate money as well.