Sign This Petition | Justice For Tragedy

Discussion in 'General' started by 420-024-, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Criminal Justice Petition: Prosecute the killer of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin | Change.org

Trayvon Martin was murdered by George Zimmerman on February 26, 2012. As of Monday, March 19, 2012 2:24 am (EST) Trayvon Martin's murderer as yet to be prosecuted. Please help raise awareness for this young man. Give him and his family the justice they deserve.

What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012) | ThinkProgress

Audio Recording of his murder:

911 call: Yelling - OrlandoSentinel.com

Rest In Peace & Life Trayvon Martin

2. what if the guy was actually using self-defense and other people are taking it the wrong way and putting an innocent person behind bar.

3. Sorry, I forgot this link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMS97FY87d8]911 calls released in Sanford shooting - YouTube[/ame]

This is not innocent behavior.

4. It is completely impossible that it was self defense. The kid was unarmed. Even if the kid did something like hypotheticly punch him the face it would in no way legally justify shooting him dead. The dude was even about 100 pounds heavier than the kid. What real threat could he have posed to shoot him? It also couldn't be self defense because even the 911 operator told him not to go after the kid and he did anyway. This dude is a racist cunt that needs to be in jail for murder.

5. what he said^. now go put it on ur facebooks

6. Oh and also "FUCK THE MOTHER FUCKING RACIST PIGS AS WELL!!" Yes I'm fucking shouting..

7. bump, 15,000 signatures away

8. happened a few houses away from me..

9. You should go shoot that fucker and claim self defense. Apparently you'll get off clean. :cool:

10. He's in hiding, his family too.
    Believe me theres enough tension around here for that to be a legitimate solution

11. Did you know him or ever meet or see him before?

12. Zimmerman should be lucky I don't live in Florida. I might take the law into my own hands just like he did.

13. I bet fucker would wish he was in jail if he ever came out of hiding. I bet there's thousands that want to take justice into their own hands. Fucking useless cops!!!

14. Nah, you could say I'm uninvolved in the watch program.

I understand Zimmerman being suspicious of the kid
    there were a lot of break ins recently too, my problem with this is that after the dispatcher told Zimmerman "we don't need you to follow him"
    he confronted the kid anyway

15. Yeah, because vigilantism is the answer.

16. What reasonable doubt?

If the justice system is a piece of shit then yes vigilantism is the answer.

17. I just don't believe there is enough to prove 100% without a doubt that he wasn't protecting himself. We don't know what happened in between the call with the police and the confrontation. The witness didn't come out for several days after the incident which leaves gives some doubt to their testimony.

If he was defending himself, in a panic and truly scared for his life, people would normally shoot to kill. He was definitely in the wrong to be around the kid after the call, but there are too many gaps to stick it on him.

Again, vigilantism isn't the answer. He should be judged by a trail of his peers. To me that would be justice.

18. If the kid was unarmed then he would absolutely have no reason behind shooting anyone. And he hasn't even been arrested for this so how is he gonna get judged by a trail of his peers if he's not even getting charged?