Sign the Vienna Declaration

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deutschbag, Jun 29, 2010.

1. The Vienna Declaration - Home

The Vienna Declaration is a statement seeking to improve community health and safety by calling for the incorporation of scientific evidence into illicit drug policies. The declaration is the official declaration of the XVIII International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2010) to be held in Vienna, Austria from July 18th to 23rd, 2010. The declaration was drafted by a team of international experts and initiated by several of the world's leading HIV and drug policy scientific bodies: International AIDS Society, the BC Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS, and the International Centre for Science in Drug Policy (ICSDP). It was prepared through an extensive consultative process involving global leaders in medicine, public policy and public health.

Let's get some signatures on this guys! :hello:

2. Signed.

- SwetnK

3. Signed. More effort needs to be put into stopping pain instead of spreading it, and in my opinion this seems like it is directed towards intrevenous drug use. :hello:

4. Signed. I think we might see shifts in drug policy in Europe within the next few years (I think we'll beat you guys to it... well Portugal, Spain and The Netherlands already have, but I can see it spreading).