Sign if you refuse to buy Black Ops 2 for $60+

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Flemian, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Flemian"']MW3 is the same game that CoD 1 was for the PC. One or two new features a game isnt innovative. They've been using that kill streak nonsense since CoD:UO for the PC. CoD USE to have Vehicles and destructable buildings for MP... Then they made the horrible mistake of removing them because they made the shift to console and never touched the idea again. It was their best idea and they got rid of it.

Halo is on the same page honestly. 5 shit games that just get more dull than the first 2.

I dont hate cod because its insanely popular. I was a fan since the beginning. But when you have 10 games that bairly had any insane upgrades or features add'd I think the customer has a right to complain.[/quote]

You have assassins creed as your profile picture and all those are the same too

2. [quote name='"Xitl"']

You have assassins creed as your profile picture and all those are the same too[/quote]

Assassins creed didn't even use to have multiplayer.

3. [quote name='"wuidd420"']

Assassins creed didn't even use to have multiplayer.[/quote]

The game is still the same if im being as ignorant as the people who complain about call of duty every year

4. I don't even want to join this argument lmfao, too many haters.

5. [quote name='"Xitl"']

You have assassins creed as your profile picture and all those are the same too[/quote]

You sir are incorrect. I have a Jedi as my avy, thank you very much.

6. [quote name='"Flemian"']

You sir are incorrect. I have a Jedi as my avy, thank you very much.[/quote]

Then its the same movie over and over cuz its just space wars with ligthtsabers

7. I liked Black Ops more than MW2 and MW3 but I still don't think I'll buy BO2 for full price, if at all. I've been playing BF3 way more and I just can't enjoy CoD now because it's too different. I'll be buying Medal of Honor though for the Battlefield 4 beta :D

8. i tried out bf3, it wasnt my thing. i can see why people like it but i didnt really like it, not sure why.

9. The reason I'm not buying it is because since the first mw the engine to drive the game hasn't changed much. The graphics blow, even with my crossfire setup, plus kids are really annoying. They make billions off of people each year and don't create or invest in newer technologies to let their games be played like how they should be. Not my cup of tea

10. i probley wont buy it until there are some used ones i can get cheap, the games going to be boring in half a year anyway

11. Yeah man. When I was a kid enjoying games for what they are I never thought that there would be popular game created that could register such vehement hate.

12. haters gonna hate.

and the people that say they're the same every year are dead wrong.
    I'm a CoD fan and almost every time a CoD came out I hated the changes they put in because I was so used to the previous CoD. But my opinions always changed as soon as I started kicking ass.

I guess that's all of you guys' problems. You apparently suck at the games.
    Lol

13. I'm just tired of call of duty, it's all about HALO 4 MUTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAZ! :D

14. Ill be buyin it.. its still fun to me..

half you just follow the crowd an see a thread sayin 'FUCK COD' ,oh yea me too me too fuck cod, when you kno damn well youll be buyin it

15. lol whats your kd on mw3 bro

cod is shit

mw1 and 2 were good, all the rest is ass

16. Ill prolly buy it, Multiplayer looks pretty decent.

17. My kd in MW3 is 1.7...come at me

18. Signed-end of story
    -true story-

19. #119 ASAPDEV, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    my KD on all CoDs are ass because I snipe/quickscope all of the time (for fun)
    im not a person that cares for KDs but I am a pretty decent sniper trust and believe. when i play serious that's when i run around with SMGs or assault rifles.
    on MW3 it's .73 (haven't played much) on BO it's 1.08 (most of my play time) on MW2 it's around the same as BO. can't check though as my live is expired atm.

what's yours?

20. really doesn't matter what your KD is tho. i wrecked people with KDs of 2.(x)
    i made MLGs rage quit. my low KD is just there to fool you ;)