Sign if you refuse to buy Black Ops 2 for $60+

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Flemian, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Budzilla420"']Ill definitely be getting it, maybe midnight release, definitely sometime release day. And ill probably get the full price $100 hardened edition too, brand spanking new. Might even leave a good tip for my cashier at whatever store i buy it from. And i dont really care if its the same exact Black Ops that came out 2 years ago, which i also bought at full price. Ill buy it just so i can say i hate it if it turns out bad

Why you ask? Because im an adult with disposable income :cool: Its nice being a grown up sometimes[/quote]

Best troll response ever.lol

2. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

Yup I love it haha...ill b buying it too,COD fans are the best though....they buy the game,play it everyday for hours and hours....then decide later after 57843346 hours of gameplay that the game sucks

They also have excuses for every single situation where they die,HILARIOUS[/quote]

Lol I'm guilty to all of that.

3. MoH is going to kill BO2 like its using a gameshark.

4. [quote name='"DCsFavorite"']MoH is going to kill BO2 like its using a gameshark.[/quote]

Lolololol

If it's at all like the last MoH it will be complete garbage. That game couldn't compete with an E.T. HD remake

5. Buy it for $60? I wouldnt play it for free, its not worth my time.

6. Zombie mode is gonna be sick, I'll probably just wait for a friend to buy it.

7. compared to bf3 cod is like paintball

8. Zombie mode will be last cod zombie mode with new maps and a few new guns lol

9. [quote name='"bambino404"']compared to bf3 cod is like paintball[/quote]

That's how I've wanted to compare the two my whole like, thank you man

10. haven't bought a CoD game since MW2

CoD 4 is still one of my favorite games though i still play it online sometimes

11. Didn't buy the first one...

12. Ive played and bought most all the MW games, still play MW3 pretty regularly. I have no interest in this new Black Ops release.... $60 psh get real

13. Im paying $60 for another year of good times with friends i think paying $60 for 10+ days

14. i agree xitl. cheap entertainment

15. #75 beelz, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    I have not bought any of the CoD games because I thought the same thing and I deeply hated them but this one tops them all because of the amazing story mode. Apparently you will be able to play many times over because of the different ways to play it. For example you can play the game from the skies or you can do soldier stuff on the ground. Also the gameplay looks alot better than what it previously was. I feel bad for all you guys who bought the previous games because compared to this one they really suck. Thats all I have to say.

Not signed.

16. lol @ people who even took this long to realize it...

17. Black Ops was the best one they made in my opinion. Everything about it was amazing from the story to the zombie mode.

So of course I'm gonna buy Black Ops 2.

18. Zombies will be the only reason I get it. I like to get on the leader boards before all the faggots find the glitches and abuse them.

19. I stopped buying CODS after MW2.

Lets put out the same fucking game every year!

20. Idk how people keep saying they're all the same.
    The stories are all different. And of course the multiplayer is gonna be the same. It's an FPS... and most FPS's look just like CoD