Sign if you refuse to buy Black Ops 2 for $60+

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Flemian, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I'm not dropping a penny on that shit.
    Fuck riding horses around in the future.

2. I'm not some fan of the game, and I understand why some don't like them.. and I am not interested in this game in the least..

But you really made a thread just to say you're not buying a specific game?

3. NHL is Hocky.....NFL is football...

4. I'm gonna buy it probably. But I haven't bought a COD since COD4 so yeah I feel like a bit of a shooty.

But I do want halo 4 as well.......And GTA V.....and assassins creed 3.

5. #25 Piff91, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    PC or xbox? Halo 2 is still going on??!?!?

And I won't be spending a dime on this POS, rather buy bud

6. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']Cod has sucked since the first modern warfare.[/quote]

Lol so you think 3 was good? Games awful easily the worst in the series. 2 and 4 were the only good cods.

7. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

Lol so you think 3 was good? Games awful easily the worst in the series. 2 and 4 were the only good cods.[/quote]

The campaign in 3 was pretty fun. I enjoyed it.

8. The only COD I ever did buy, and will ever buy, was Black OPS. And I only bought that because it was pre-owned. Fuck giving those companies millions of pounds to give us the same shit next year with a pallet change.

Make a new game, or update your old game with free patches you money grabbing buggers!

9. I've never owned any of the COD games aside from the 1st for PC which I really miss.

I love having gamefly for the sole reason of trying a game for a day or 2.

10. [quote name='"ChronicNLean"']Signed, I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees these games getting repetitive. I know brain washed idiots in my town who swear by MW. One guy was watching me play Bf3 and he had the audacity to say that the graphics looked more cartoon and more shitty than Mw3. Was so close to slapping the shit outta him, but me and my other friend just laughed in his face telling him how retarded he sounds. What idiots..[/quote]

Graphics are better on mw3

But I bought mw3 n elite ......SMH

I got bored of it and started playing bf3 .......

I should of bought premium instead ........

I'm not buying black ops 2 ....... Just cause they added a flying thing and a shield .....

I'll probably still play cause my bro will maybe get it .......

Next thing I will buy is gta n maybe premium for bf3 cause I'm already bored with that to ..... Idk

I can't seem to get into video games anymore .... I use to play for hours before ...... My phone usually distracts me

11. Im not gunna buy it.. But black ops was definetly better than MW3... Not the biggest fan of the MW's. And CoD WaW and black ops are my favorite call of duty's.

~not signed.

12. I own most of them but only play Black ops...:cool:

I will be buying BO2.. but not the day it comes out....

Not Signed.. :cool:

13. I sold all my cods a few days ago and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made, these games are just fucking terrible iw an 3arc make billions an they still have the simplest easiest to fix problems. I might buy it just for zombies though so..

14. Fuck the new call of duty, I used to buy me every year and just kept getting more and more pissed. Black ops was by far the worst cod (zombies and wager matches was the only thing this game had going for it, all the guns sucked). I havent bought the new cod for a few years and will prob never again. I am however extremely psyched on assassins creed 3, holy fuck it might be the best game I've ever played

15. Im not saying i dont want updated games. I just dont want to pay 60$ for a game i got last summer, which has almost the exact same gameplay, just a little bit better and the updated teams.

16. Waw was the only real cod that i liked, especially when they blow up into little pieces, it was awsome the new ones left most of the grusome aspect of that game out and graphics sucked for all the mwf games, waw is still tha shit.

17. I'm done with cod....

18. I really wan't to sign this, but my urge to find out the true story of zombies mode is to great.

19. Im posting cause i will be buying it.

I like listening to the bitching, shit talking, yelling, singing that goes on online, and cod has the best people for it. Hilarious.

20. The more I look back, the more I see how 3arc is more adventurous with their content versus IW.

I appreciate some creativity, versus IW's monotonous bullshit.

Not signed