sigh

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Qful, Jun 9, 2009.

1. sigh. i'm baked right now. so i'm just gonna talk about shit.

so the past few weeks of my life have been kinda crazy. i've always been a really shy person, especially with girls, and I recently diagnosed myself with social anxiety. it really blows. but anyway, a couple months ago this girl just came up and talked to me and a few weeks ago she gave me my first kiss, and she said she liked me but then like a week or two later she basically just said she didn't like me anymore. But her words were "I'm just not interested in a relationship right now because it's summer." Whatever the fuck that means. Anyway. I just can't stop thinking about her and she's pretty hot and I'm sure she still likes me a little. And I've been realizing lately how badly I want a relationship and to get laid. It's all I can think about. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yeah. Boobies? That's what popped into my head when I asked myself what else I should type.. .:bongin:

btw, I just smoked at like 2:00 in the morning (i'm still high i have a really low tolerance), I just biked to the park and ripped my bong out in the open. Everything was completely still and empty it was crazy. I love summer.

2. sounds like she wants to fuk around since its summer:rolleyes:

3. she also said she's tried friends with benefits and it didn't work.