Sigh... Family Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreeker, Aug 3, 2003.

1. Don't know bout yours, but my family sux, sux hard;

My mom is the least down to earth no street smarts at all. She is a fugly bitch and is all about reading books and all that, she graduated from Harvard. Shes like a fuckign korean when it comes to understanding english.
    My stepdad on the other hand, is the cool guy in the fam (xcept me)
    He was born in the Netherlands, and knows i drink and maybe that i smoke. But hes a real pain in the ass, because he makes me do lotta shits.
    And now THE MOST FUCKING GAY SHIT ASSHOLE I WANNA KICK HIS ASS: 21 Year old bro, HES RFUCKING 21 STILL LIVING WITH THE 'rents, asshoel, total mommas boy, fucking sits and jacks off to his HENTAII SHIT ALL DAY and reads SLACKERCENTRAL FORUMS. Doesnt drink/smoke and fucking walks in his boxers all day. Fucking weak ass nerd, never had a gf or EVEN A FUCKING FRIEND. I swear to god, hes narced on me 4 times, but hes so fucking gay, and my mom so fucking stupid that she didnt notice the fucking weed was right in front of her. + HE FUCKING HAS NO LIFE AND DOESNT EVEN HAVE A JOB, I CANT WAIT TILL MY PARENTS FUKING KICK HIM OUT AND SAY: FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE, BUT NOOOOOOOOO, DO THEY GIVE A SHIT, HES SKIPPING COLLEGE TO TALK WITH HIS "ONLINE FREINDS" AND MY PARENTS FUCKING SCREAM THER ASS OF WHEN I GET B's and C's. MOFOING, IWA NNA FUCKIG KNIKL FHATH ANMODSH }||||| GODAMMIT ASSHOLE

Goddamit, i cant wait till i move out

Anyone else with terrible fucking loser ass asshole damn godforsaken never had any feriend nerds bithc mother fucking sick ass loser family?

2. oh and my paretns almost never leave
    so once they left and i called maybe 25 popel, and like 3 guys who can bring TON OF BOOZE/WEED
    so they came, my bro is like, NO MAN, i dont wanna get in trouble i dont drink, and support drkning

and when my panres got home, he told em, and THAT OSAHDSOAIDHSAIKDHSAKDHSAKDSAH ASSHOLE FUICKIGN ASS PIG GOT me in a shitload of troulbe

3. I HAVE IT SOO BAD THO

Esp MY BRO, its not like hes all cool and shit and we can hang out, light up a j, or have a few drninks

Hell fucking sit inside on comp the whole day

awful, drives me nuts, its not that my fam is that bad, its that ther such losers, and have no common snese