Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*sigh* another DT thread...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cleonnali, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I've read through the search results, and while they are indeed useful, I'm in kind of a special situation...

I work at a summer camp during the summer, and they've always had a legacy of being run by stoners and chill guys, but recently, the new director has been a huge dick. He's been wanting to test employees for years now, but someone has always been able to prevent him from doing it... until this year. Basically, I've got to pass a random DT at any time during the summer, with no prior notice, and no semblance of technology whatsoever.

I've thought about storing clean urine in an aluminum bottle, but the sheer act kind of disgusts me; I don't want to have a bottle of urine sitting around getting all stale and whatnot. Even if it's airtight, it'll get all nasty eventually. It wouldnt be far out of place, however, for me to just carry a bottle around, it gets pretty hot up there and youve gotta stay hydrated. The ambient temperature would probably help it stay at a body-temp like warmth, but it would also get all curdled and nasty.

I've got no opportunity to ask someone to piss for me or anything, and no method of refrigeration whatsoever... gotta do this old school haha. I know I really shouldn't stress about this, but I've been going to this camp my whole life since I was about 8, and it really means alot to me. I'm a great counselor, and it would really just be a terrible situation if i were to get fired for failing a DT. In addition to this, about 2/3 of the staff will fail if this shit really goes down, and that will just ruin so many kid's summers. We can't let that shit happen man!

2. Really, any help would be appreciated (and rewarded with rep haha)

excuse to bump, pretty much, but this is really important to me, so I want to be able to know I have it all under control

3. There's nothing special about your situation. Yours is the same as everyone else who has made, "*sigh* another DT thread". Your choices are A) Don't smoke cannabis at camp, or B) Don't go to camp.

4. neither of which are acceptable answers.

i have no access to pills, detox kits, synthetic urine, clean urine, etc; ive got to pass a DT using stone age technology haha

anyway,

at this point, i'm not even stressing out anymore, i'm just kind of curious as to how it could be done. I'll admit I was kinda freakin at first when i heard the news haha