Sig Question

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by phisher_man, Dec 24, 2003.

1. I've got this image I made that I want to be at the bottom of all my posts, how do I do that? :confused:

Attached Files:

2. I moved your thread to this forum and changed your title to "sig" instead of forum because all the signature freaks (I say that in a good way) will spot it and help you out. I don't use pics in mine so I don't understand the whole hosting thing.

3. Code:

<***img src="attachment.php?s=&postid=309393">

take out the three *'s and put that little bit of html in your sig under 'EDIT PROFILE' up top.

4. and since you already uploaded it to grasscity's server there's no reason to look for a host. you already got a great one :D now i'm gunna hafta get workin on a cool sig too..

5. I thought everyone had to use a host or something for some sig pics.

Keep SJ's rules in mind:

"All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images

text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line.
    Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size."

6. i didn't know you weren't allowed to use the grasscity server to host your sig pic. i apologize. if you go to google and run a search you'll find all kinds of forum sig hosts, but most of them have very small bandwidth limits that are usually exceeded within a few hours on a popular website. if you're having trouble finding a good host then send me a pm and i'll be more then happy to host your sig on my own personal server. :D

7. Well, since I gave MY NT server to a buddy yesterday to use as his main system since his died, I threw it in my colocated server on multiple DS3's :cool:. Not that you care but its cool. I spruced it up a bit too but I don't think I like it--I'll make a new one.

8. <---- stoner/computer geek too :p

9. Cool man. SOunds like were a lot a like. You seem like a cool guy--I think we'd get along :cool: I'm just not starting to talk to people from the city outside of forums. So PM me if you wanna chat or whatever.... I use AIM and MSN

10. Your sig is still to big.. It is 402x85 right now...

Get it to 300x125 please!

11. check PM :)