Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

siezure?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bpowdas, May 10, 2011.

1. Well, me and my uncle smoked an enormous amount of weed one night, probably about 5-6 joints in about 3 hours and the next day I was almost blacking out every time I stood up and one time I couldn't keep my balance and it felt just like I was passing out but when I used my arms to try to lift myself up off the ground I was shaking, not really horrible tho. I think it might have been because I was trying to use my arm muscles to lift myself while I was passing out. Thats the first time its ever happened and I have been a regular smoker for about 5 years.

2. #2 Skunko, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    DEFINITELY not a seizure. Just sounds like you smoked a ton dont worry. If you had a seizure YOU WOULD DEFINITELY KNOW IT.

Edit: If it happens again in a short time span i would go to the hospital and check it out if your nervous. You can never be 2 careful, im not a doctor :)

3. Well, I have had a seizure in the past but I barely remember anything and I just woke up in a hospital, could have been because I was drinking at the time though. Still, good to know it wasn't a seizure.

4. Are you on any medications? It could be orthostatic hypotension, which is when you stand up you get really light headed, blurry vision etc.

I have blacked out from being way to lightheaded when I stood up. But I usually just get light headed upon standing up from my medications.

5. You might of just gotten lightheaded or fainted when you stood up all of a sudden.
    I get lightheaded a lot of the time randomly when standing up. Normal really.

6. #6 KingFurgalur, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Orthostatic hypotension

7. Nah, im not taking any meds. Just smoked a ton of bud.