sidious did u make the grow guide

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by lacrossestar, Apr 11, 2003.

1. sidious did u make the quick grow guide and if u did i have a few questions for u

2. dun think he did..
    but its not too hard, all you need to do it know how to make frames, which isnt that hard at all.
    basic webpage design.

3. it was cottons that did the whole geosites bit of it for me!.....Peace out.....Sid

4. actually i had a question was it true about the outdoor part about the outdoor weed was the best u had ever smoked?

5. outdoor is the best way to go when you can......that's how the good plant is used to growing....taller.....bigger buds......can't beat mother nature....lol......Peace out......Sid

6. well im growing out side right now and i was wondering should i really worry about like ferts or should i just piss on it sometimes to give it nitrogen and just let the potting soil and mother earth grove on and do there thing? and is it alright for the first fake leaves to fall of im just wondering cause like when i had my old plants (dad started them) i didnt notice the first fake leaves to be on them

7. it's allright for the first set of leaves to fal off.....as for ferts, you can add them to outdoor grows as well......it all helps, but not when thy're too young......what height and how old are they now??......Peace out.......Sid

8. lol well i just put some seeds in the ground and go one thats growing by acccident through some seeds out the window and its got its first set and 3 pints on the leaves more are coming out

Grasscity Deals Near You