Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Side Effects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sinister93, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hey guys, i need some advice. I've been "using" weed for about 8 months but a few months ago i got a vaporizer and i have only been using that. Just recently i began vaping a few times a week (more than usual). Anyways since i've been using it more often, i tend to feel nauseous the next day, kinda sick. Is this normal? Will it go away? Also, i've noticed that when i'm high, i "accuse" people of strange things. Not really paranoia, more like suspicion. Like one time my brother had a friend over and they were watching tv, and i walked in the room and i thought they were masterbating and i was like wtf and i just went to my room and kept trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Is this just paranoia? Lol im pretty sure they weren't but at the time i was very certain.

2. Dayum son you're crazzzzyy

3. sounds like u were just stoned bro. dont let the little things control your mind lol. just pass it off as being stoned and let your mind be at ease.

as far as the nausea...i have no clue. iv only woke up a bit groggy the next morning, thats about it.

4. Hm.

Sometimes the day after I'm really tired, and I don't feel like smoking, but never really nauseated. Sure you aint sick? :p

5. Im not sure if nauseous is this right word, it's a sickish feeling in my stomach, i do feel tired and i do not feel like toking, though when i do use my vape when i feel like this i feel much better :smoke: guess that's bad as i could become dependent on it.

6. it might be your vaporizer

it might be the weed your smoking

it might even be you

but who cares? just keep on toking, it'll get better. :p

7. That would probably go away. I never feel sick the next day and i smoke from Wake 'n Bake till Bedtime Bowl.

8. are you eating right before you go to sleep?

9. Weed isn't for everyone.

You may be one of them.

10. Sometimes yes.

Weed is DEFINITELY for me lol, i use it medically and for personal use. :smoke:

11. I'd feel sick if I walked in on my brother and his friend jacking off together.

12. Side effects to herb are hungry, happy, sleepy. That's it.

If you are having problems while high, just press the reset button. Vape some great dank, put on some headphones, and crank your favorite album. :)

13. It's probably a pot hangover. I get those too but i don't feel sick just lazy.
    Weed effects different people in different ways. As for the suspecting I haven't got a clue.

14. The only thing i could think of is eating right before you go to sleep, my stomach use to kill me in the morning. stopped eating at night and i was good :hello:

15. I'll try that, thanks! I'll also try getting a little more sleep, i've only been getting about 6 hours of sleep lately, and i'm just dead tired throughout the day, especially after working out.