Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Side effects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smittay101, Nov 21, 2008.

1. So I'm gonna smoke some weed tonight for the first time, if I'm going to be away with my family for all of tomorrow will they notice that I was smoking? It'll wear off before the morning, right?
    thanks

2. You'll be fine, it won't last more than a few hours. : P Enjoy it. Just deal with whatever smell lingers about and everything will go well.

3. Yup. You'll be fine. Just don't smell like weed and nobody will notice.

4. just brush yer teeth
    and change yer clothes

no hangover, this ain't alcohol

o yea, and try not to act like you had yer mind blown the previous night ;)

5. yeah, you'll be good by the morning. just use some axe.

6. and dont leave your shit on the table for them to find the next day :hello:

7. first time i smoked I was around my parents all day the next day... they noticed nothing:wave:

8. Man, they won't know shit. The smell goes away with a shower and a change of clothes. Your pupils go away with the high. The hangover lasts a bit after u smoke, but it's only a desire to do nothing. In the morning it's gone. Other than that nothing, so Corner That Bowl Bitch! Take it. Inhale. Hold for 5 secs. Release. Inhale. Hold for 5 secs. Release. Pass. Repeat.

9. ahahaha I <3 these threads.

No, to be at all effected the next mornign you would have had to smoke like 5 blunts, like 3 hours before you were planning on waking up

10. If you have time or whatever, could you post your experience in this thread? It would be awesome.

11. Some people do get hangovers from weed. When I first started I got them and would just be stupid for about a day after I smoked, but, strangely, not my first time.

It should be easy enough to handle though; just say you didn't get a lot of sleep if you do, and you probably won't.

12. haha the first time i smoked was after school on my sis bday and i forgot and we went out to dinner later that night.i was still kinda high but good enough i knew what i was doin.u should be fine unless u smoke too much but i doubt u will for a first smoke

13. I didn't get high my first time smoking, it wasnt the greatest buds or nuthin. But a lot of people i know didn't get high there first time.

14. and btw sometimes u feal some effects slightly like dizziness sorta an odd sensation the next day.i was smokin wit my friends and took like 5 hits from a dino pipe and got fucked up then the next day after my friends left i started gettin dizzy and lightheaded.i was nervous my parents would find out!

15. idk bout you guys but i get burnt as fuck the next day after smoking.

16. Not at all bud, last night I smoked so much that my legs were twitching and the room was spinning and I woke up feeling great. It doesn't give you any hang-over effect like alcohol and I just started smoking too, so just have fun :wave:

17. Take a set of spare close and a tooth brush if you are worried about the smell. Maybe some cologne. But by morning you will be fine lol. Enjoy it man.

Also make sure you inhale and shit just to be sure you get suppper blaze :cool: