Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Side effects to smoking everyday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2k8bomb, Aug 10, 2011.

1. i smoke everyday also.. a little more than you but im sure the effects would be similar. i would think that your appetite might be a little disturbed if your not baked, like you said memory loss, and you might not want to be as active. thats just some of my opinions. :wave:

2. After smoking multiple times daily for 2 years, I can say the short term crap lasted about a year - where you're at. After you get used to it, there are no side effects. People can't tell you're high, you keep composed, it just becomes habit and not in a bad way, it's just what you do.

3. Happy, Hungry, Sleepy!

4. #24 rugbyladosc, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    Bad bank balance

thats it

really!

actually the munchies, but thats not really a side effect (unless you have a bad diet and exercise regime). Food tastes soooo good when you have the munchies its unreal haha

5. lol dont worry once u get a bit more tolerance you can drive again...in fact, if i am going on any sort of longer drive/road trip i need to blaze before/during the drive to make the drive way more enjoyable.
    also other points
    I think after you get a tolerance there are no side-effects except the ones that you choose to let take control over your own will power. instead of being lazy if you actually make an effort to do somthing high then you will understand the weed makes you actually more productive then not high. its all about your own mind.

6. Ya bro. I have to commute to work every morning in Burbank and im allowed to smoke at work but generally ill get to work and just fuck around for a little bit and not really accomplish much then spark up a bowl like 20-30min get a bunch of work done... then once my high starts wearing off i just chill again and dont get much done. Then its lunchtime... mmmmm... lunchtime....

7. All the fuckin money it costs. And tolerance. Oh and munchies at 1am isnt good eitheir

8. I'm an alcoholic. Lemme break down what happens when you drink everyday...

1. Physical addiction - shaky hands because of booze is creepy
    2. You get fat. Alcohol is loaded with calories.
    3. Lazyness - I've lost jobs because I was too hungover to show up
    4. Alcohol tolerance builds fast - my daily after work pick up was 2 tall boys and a 375ml bottle of liquor on a work night. That was still sometimes not enough.
    5. Every thought you think is just another reason to drink. Friends want to go to a baseball game...drink Happy hour...drink Game on TV...drink Watch a movie...drink
    6. Black outs are more than common - I blew a small fortune in Vegas and can't even really remember how I spent it
    7. 24+ hour hangovers
    8. Other medical conditions - I've been to the doctor for gastritis more than I can count

9. #29 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like you normally do? Driving blazed is safer than driving sober trust me

10. I don't really have any right now, but I do wonder since I am somking to be free of pain, nausea, loss of appetite and insomnia, what about me getting the muchies every day? Will I wake up one morning and be huge?

11. same as non pot smokers: be active, work out, eat well and you can even have some munchies if you do all that and be fit.

oh and smoke weed lots. its good for you:smoke:

12. I do all of these and me smoking weed latley has given me a taste for fresh things too not just junk. Drink your water peoples and eat some fruit it is delicious just try one piece of fruit while baked you will love it. Next try a big salad. yummy

13. Fruit?! Salad?! What in the fuck?! Eat meat, people, you'll thank me later when you don't end up living forever and becoming miserable.:cool:

14. NO NO you are missing my point I do eat meat but I like the way fruits and veggies taste too lol so bring me a bloody steak and a baked potato and dont forget the nutella for later :cool:

15. I'll pick it up, but you're cooking.:cool:

16. #36 FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fuck beer get weed

17. Fuck beer. Get weed? Just make enough money to be able to afford both.

18. And just learn how to have a good time with it, and not abuse it.

19. fuck beer get weed.

but in truth, the worst side effect for me was my lungs were not in the best of conditions. been letting that heal up nicely. it doesn't take long for them to get better, but inhaling any form of smoke isn't too good for you. vaporizers..

20. DANGER

POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS CAN BE.

Prolonged hunger,happiness,the over whelming urge to help people,finding nature more awesome,saying words like awesome,being a better person.

USE AT OWN RISK