Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Side Effects Of MJ by John Mini

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by henry555, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hi, I hope I posted this in the right thread...but I came across this site while searching for the side effects of marijuana: The Physical Effects of Marijuana

My question is...is what all that is claimed on the site true? Thoughts? Comments? ...What is your take on this?

2. lol, seriously?

this alone was enough for me to know its full of bullshit

3. lolol. good laugh

4. #4 aPersonUponaHill, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    I didnt read that but hot poison sounds hilarious.

Edit: I went and looked it up to see if it was some sort of commonly used pseudo scientific term, not even, all I found were I think a band and some other people who were using the name for various social networking sites. lol

5. I'm gonna go ahead and say "traditional chinese medicine" is probably 99% bullshit.. sorry if that offends anyone :wave:

6. this is a website trying to sell a herbal suppliment and they are targeting paranoid smokers by telling you "harmfull" effects of smoking wether they be exagerated or not. in the end they are just trying to make a sale and it should be given the same ammount of thought that legal weed bull shit is given. in my opinion

7. Why are you in the seasoned tokers section right now..lol

8. I've smoked it for 3 years now....I am contemplating quitting so I am doing research on it and I came across that site.

9. hahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. sorry but if your contemplating quitting just DO IT. why the fuck do you have to go online and find reefer madness to find your way out? lame man, lame.

10. If you don't want to smoke, then quit smoking, get yourself a vaporizer and you won't have to worry about the bad effects of smoking. Marijuana itself is in no way bad for you, only smoke itself is bad for you

11. speaking of reefer madness that movie is halirous when high

12. Lol are you stupid bro? READ...CONTEMPLATING quitting. Which means I am thinking about it carefully...WHICH MEANS I NEED TO RESEARCH THE GOOD AND THE BAD TO SEE IF ITS WORTH QUITITNG.

Next time, make sure YOU CONTEMPLATE whether or not to post something STUPID.

13. So none of what is said on that site is true?

14. Thanks bro...so even doing it on a daily basis isnt bad? (if vaporizing)

15. Weed has never killed anybody, so eliminating smoke and 99% of carcinogens is pretty much bomb proof, you might get extra fucked up to the point you don't wanna be that fucked up though so just don't overdo it lol. Difference between vaping and smoking is the smoke will let you know when you had too much and it's time to chill, vaping if you overdo it can reaaaally get you high. But I'm sure you already know when your high enough lol, so enjoy a safe healthier high =]

16. Watch the NORML documentary on Netflix.

17. K thanks dude, will do tonight.

18. If you are so concerned with contemplation, research, and decision making, wouldn't you have researched marijuana before getting into it by now? I mean after all, you've been smoking for three years, right?

Hmm...

19. Seems like most of the problems listed in the article can be solved by a vaporizer.

20. I couldn't read all of that. Sounds like complete bs