Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Side effects, eye-balling, and keeping it on the DL

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Durkstevens, Jan 10, 2012.

1. #1 Durkstevens, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    Side effects
    + Extreme irritability

I'm normally a pretty mellow guy when it comes to things that irritate me, but ever since i began smokin the day(s) i don't im really irritable.

I'm thinking about not smoking at all because of the extreme irritabilty, although i enjoy being stoned.

Eye-balling

i usually get 8ths cuz im new and i really don't care for anything smaller cuz i don't wanna be a pest. could someone give me pics or something showing me not only how much n 8th looks like but nickel n dime bags

Keeping it on the DL (down low) (n yea i know posting online isn't really keeping it on the DL)

So far my parents haven't been able to detect im smokin n prefer to keep it that way. I've got axe, eye drops for dry eyes, glass jar to store my stash n keep the smell to a min., and been smokin out in my car with the windows cracked or down; also keepin windows cracked over nite so the smell doesnt linger.

I had my 1st smoke last summer n began to smoke on new yrs eve. it took awhile for me to get a high. 2nd time i smoked i think i only got a buzz, but hell i got stoned like a week ago. I enjoy the adventure and the thrill that I could get caught doing it.

Also I know how to tell if I got good weed or not. I had some good stuff with crystals sparkling, it was f-ing awesome stuff I smoked.

Thanks for da help!

2. what is this a journal?

#:cool:

3. lol, wasn't my intent XD

4. Get a scale, smoke.

You're welcome.:cool:

5. Buy a cheap scale. It is a great investment to make sure u don't get ripped off. Dense weed may look smaller

6. Irritability is not caused by MJ, it may be because you are on your period or something, but not because of the MJ.

7. so then how come I've never been so irritable all of a sudden since I've met MaryJane, n damn ***** i aint no fuckin woman

8. There is nothing in the pot that makes you irritated, it just doesn't do that. Maybe you don't enjoy life when you aren't high, which is something that has to do with you, not the weed.

9. and whats wrong with being a "fuckin" woman!!!?????!!! lol just playin dude. yea get a scale, you can get a real basic one for i'm sure under $3 at most smoke shops and cigarette stores.

10. Woah, multi-post.

11. #11 Cannabliss88, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    It is normal to get irritable but that is not a side effect of weed, it is a withdrawal symptom that some people get and some don't.

What people often forget is that we all have different body chemistry. Weed is a substance that effects everyone differently.

I get mad irritable when I suddenly stop smoking after smoking every day. Just happened to me yesterday.

Easy solution is to not smoke every day. Space out your sessions a week or so apart if irritability is a problem for you. This will keep your tolerance low which means your brain doesn't need much to get high and when you stop your brain doesn't have to adjust from having a constant supply of thc to no thc which is what causes the withdrawal symptoms such as irritability.

If you can smoke once every 10 days or once every other week that would be even better.

Thats what I wish someone would have told me when I was a newb:)

12. Oscar, you're such an asshole. Not the bad asshole that blows smoke, but the good assholes that crack jokes for the fun of it. I like your style. :D

#:cool:

13. wtf durkstevens.

14. Buy a scale. Make sure your dealer is aware you are in possession of said scale.