side Chicks/guys.. What?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 420 Spawn, Jun 12, 2014.

1. So lately I've been seeing the word side chick thrown around a lot (same with side dude, or whatever) what exactly is this?

I understand the general premise obviously, but do these side girls know that they are a "side girl" or are they being lied to?

I guess my question is for ladies (guys too) could you be a "side" person for someone that's in a relationship? I don't think I know a single girl that would willingly go about this, but apparently it's becoming more common.

2. To high to explain it but ya you seem to understand it.  Also everybody if different, some may know, some may not.

3. some know some don't.  some are okay with it some wouldn't be.  different strokes.

personally I wouldn't really care it's just something I'd rather the other person make me aware of so I can also have others on the side.

4. They're also called homewreckers, or women that dont realize the man they're fucking has a family they dont know about.

5. It's the stupidest thing in the world lol it's prob from that new "main chick" song everybody starting getting "side chicks" so dumb lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Mainstream rap

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I don't think I know anyone who would be content with being a side chick or piece, I would think usually they don't know.

8. it just depends on the persons involved and if they are cool with being a side piece for a bitch ass cheater. anyone that does that is a piece of shit tho. I don't like hanging with those kinda of girls/people. I fucked this girl that had a girlfriend once, she left her place in the middle of the night to come over to my place and fuck around. didn't find out til a week later that she was dating someone. I flipped my shit on her. her girl was a bitch, but still, I'm not one to tear relationships apart. it's just wrong. I don't want to be that guy that's known for fuckin around with girls that are already takin.

9. some chicks probably like the thrill of it or something. and the pleasure of knowin they're fucking some other bitch's dude, imo

also self esteem duh 

10. yeah you must have very little respect for yourself if you KNOW you are a side chick and are okay with it. 

11. Must guys & girls don't know until the person their sleeping with get caught up...then it's to late by then...so they keep doin it because at that point you mite have feelings for the person your creeping with...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I have only done it once (for years) but they both knew...if you are not honest with both about the situation you are a douchebag in my opinion

13. Open relationships

14. #14 Omega369, Jun 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2014
    I have side bitches for my side bitches

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402668543.467732.jpg

Omega369

15. whores, for whores

16. Damn I got bitches, wifey, girlfriend and a mistress!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402694980.600127.jpg

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...