Side-by-side SuperThrive

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Turdle, Apr 28, 2011.

1. About a month and a half ago I started out four seeds. One plant died, 2 got put outside and one remains under 24/0 of 280w of flouro tubes. I decided that I wanted to do a side by side comparison recently when I went out and got some Superthrive(ST). I wanted to know if ST really does double the size of your plant. So heres the jist, these plant get about 10 hours of direct sunlight. Once I saw how much ST was helping I couldn't help but give a little bit to the other plant.
    The one on the left gets ST with every watering and was topped 1 week ago.
    The one on the right gets ST every 3 waterings and was topped yesterday.
    [​IMG]

Today when I went to go look to see if any side shoots had gotten noticeably bigger on the plant I topped yesterday, I saw white hairs popping out everywhere. It's only April, budding already? wtf.
    [​IMG]

AWESOME!!!

2. >> 10 hours of sunlight.

sounds about right.:p

3. #3 yaboy614, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    I use superthrive I was testing it on 1 plant and I used miracle grow on another and my 3rd plant I used regular water superthrive wins it really does help stunned plants and I use it as a recovery tool or use it to keep my plants happy every two watering I use it and I'm a noob but I thank superthrive will get me through my first grow just don't over do it I noticed that I put more than what they said to a gallon and it started to nute burn my plant just a little so I just watered it down and started over by flushing my plants now they are super green it works perfect just listen to the instructions. Also I heard u should not use it doring flowering stage but my plain was to use it untill the last 21 days of flowering then straight water from there on out if u keep using it doring flowering it can make you buds more fluffy and not as as compacked..... wich some people like the airy buds I like soft packed dried nugs..... I'm still on my first grow so lets se what I can do to perfect the smoke I like I know it will take alot of trials and errors but 1 day everything that I grow will smoke like sour D witch is my favorite.

4. Where did you pick up your super thrive?

5. Wal-Mart has it in the 4oz container for like 9 bucks 10.68 after taxs but u can get it on Amazon way cheaper like 5$ I thank every grower should keep a bottle for a rainy day just incase everything ells fails its like plant staroids it has over 50 vitamin and hormones I guess plants get to pick what they want to eat when u give them don't over do it.

6. Fsho, i'll pick me up some tomorrow cus im transplanting in under a week.

So you just add it to your water? Or should you water the roots during the transplanting?

7. #9 yaboy614, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    The directions say add a drop to 1gal of water I would put like 2 or whatever is best for u my soil has nutes already so I dont use much if your soil don't have nutes put like 2 to 3 drops what works best for u u don't have to use the whole gal of water just shake it and use what u need and wait a couple of hours your plant will never know it has a new pot if u over do it and u see nute burn no big problem just water the plant with fresh water till it starts draining out the bottom of the pot and the water that come out just dump it then let it get some light u should be fine... the last method for recovering from nute burn is something I started doing I'm a noob but I have been testing things on bag seeds and everything I have been doing has been working go check my post for pics.

Attached Files:

8. I know of all the positive effects of ST and how to use it, I just recently saw on a thread someone was wondering if there was a side-by-side of 2 plants with ST, so I made it.. Right now I use it and ferti-lome Fish Emulsions(5-1-1). I don't really want that plant to flower hardcore just yet so I'm just going to feed it like it's still vegging.

9. you can use a drop every 8oz of water every watering.
    or
    you can use a cap full every 8 oz of water every watering.
    (not recommended, you may experience puffy nipples, acne, along with baldness )