Sid

Discussion in 'General' started by Muhgil15, Aug 28, 2005.

1. i was wondering any info about acid u could give me, i ahve been readin around and it says its the least "harmful" drug and shit so i was just wondeirng what all of you thought about it and cool shit to do when your on it

2. Weed is the least harmful drug, not acid. I also think shrooms are less harmful than acid. You should probably try shrooms instead, it's not as powerful, and its natural. Acid is a man made drug, and I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard if it is not refined the right way it could kill you.

3. Acid isn't really that harmful, But dont over due it.

4. Without some experience with some other psychadelics acid can be pretty scary man. You can get flashbacks at random times after dropping and it can really cause you some mental problems. You really need to know EVERYTHING about the drug and what is going to happen to you. Be ready for the experience. Like it was said before, I would recommend trying shrooms first to see that you really like tripping. Oh ya, Erowid is cool too:)

5. nice info man...^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

6. yea ive done shrooms and acid is mostly natural made from a fungus off of the barley plant i think and then like chemically altered but yea thanks for teh help

7. ive done acid quite a few times and love it.. definatly my favorite drug.

ok just remember that anything you see isnt real and is just caused my the drug. remind yourself what your on and keep track of what your doing. Dont decide to dont anything without thinking it out first (i almost stole a quad once to drive 10 miles becuase i wanted milk)

Wait at least 2 hours before taking more. Dont get anxious and drop another tab. you have no idea to know how strong it is till it hits.

Make sure you have AT LEAST 12 hours for the trip and know that it is impossible to sleep while your on it.. and i mean impossible.

and last, have a sitter. no kidding at all, dont do that shit alone. It would actually be very easy to do something like start slicing your leg up and not even notice (although ive never seen this happen it easily could and one of my friends did burn off all of his leg hair once.

8. tried it once and never again, lots of people have taken it and loved it.........it felt great at first, but like waht was said above, i was young and naive..........my mate went home about 4 hours into it, and i was on my own afterwards...........my ice cube poster turned into the devil and came right out the poster at me.........i was fucked.........my mum found out i was on something, she knew i wasn't all there, and so did my sis and bro, but only my bro knew what i was on, as he'd seen it before, when his motorbike mates tried to get on their bikes to get away from spiders that were chasing them...............he had to remove the cables to the spark plugs to stop them killing themselves on a 200mph bike.................like i said, people have used it and loved it.............just not for me, my experimenting days are over, i know what i like, and stick to it..............in my eyesit's not a drug to be fucked with, and i can allmost look at people and tell whether they'd be able to handle it...............i reckon i could handle it now, but i don't want to risk it, and i'll allways have the bad memories in the back of mind, and all it would take would be to think about that last time while on it............and BAM, same shit..............i lay in a cold sweat for over 6 hours, in my bed wishing that it would stop, and forget about closing your eyes to escape it..........doesn't work...........i learned the hard way, that you can't escape your own mind, and boy does it play tricks on you....................read up on erowid first, from some really experienced trippers, who have had bad ones, but still went on.............it can be a good drug for some to open their minds, you laugh a lot, if it's a good acid.............mine was a double dipped strawberry, which was the strongest around at that time............the visual effects were.......immense...........tracers everywhere, but some acid tabs won't give you much visuals, i could look at a book of picturees and see them move, like it was real....................no one can make your mind up for you, but like was said above, if you are gonna do it, you better be prepared and make sure that someone's with you all night, a sober person, or at least only on weed................hope i haven't made your mind up for you, readand then decide..............Peace out...........Sid