Sid

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SECNEEK, Apr 29, 2003.

1. hey sid, have u ever orderd from that Johny reefer seed place? i mean they ask a lot of Personal questions, like they want you to type out the what the law in ur area says about cultivating weed, and ur full name and address/phone number/ ss#... he said he does not send to fake addreses or POboxes... i guess i need some more reasurance..sounds shady.. Read his Thread in the announcement Post that says Requesting Seeds..

2. i dont know about the site kuz i dont have to order seeds i just go to the hemp shop and buddy has like 300 dif strains there so im good but i would not give out that much info if i was u thats just my veiw on it but u should wait for sid to reply befor doing anything

3. i tried to order from Johny reefer seed and I gave all my info but I never heard back from them yet. I hope its cool?!?!?! Anways, I am very curious to see what Sid says...

4. oh well u'll just have to wait and see then tell us how things work out if u get your seeds or not im qurious to hear what sid has to say to
    HEY SID WHAT U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT SITE?????
    I KNOW FOR SURE NONE OF MY PERSONAL INFO WOULD BE GOING TO A SEED SITE SAFE SITE OR NOT SAFE SITE

5. first time i've heard of not getting seeds.....i know that sometimes they run-out, but they usually just shut down the site and give an explanation that they have ran out of seeds......as far as i'm aware they work on a basis of donations.....they have to get the seeds from donors......i've never ordered from them myself, although i know people who have and been happy by there service.......as for needing some detail......the part about the laws where you live are prob just there to remind you that it is in fact illegill and that it may be required by law.....as far as i'm aware it's a U.S. site........i have to give my name and address when ordering seeds online.....i just don't give mine that's all........as for not sending to po boxes and fake add's....i don't know.....maybe they don't like wasting seeds if people order and never go to collect them........they have to be sent somewhere!............Peace out........Sid

ps lilmac 76 have you sent them an e-mail to ask where the seeds are.......?

6. I just ordered from johnny like a week and a half ago and received them yesterday.I was very impressed! dont know if they'll grow....but there free so what the heck.
    Anyway i reccomend as far as stealth and price.

7. u orderd, thats cool, so its straight then... do u live in the U.S? and when they send them, what kinda package do they send em in>?? is it somthing ovious? that has a big pot plant on the package?? details

8. I live in canada.It was a plain envelope nothing to do with seeds or weed on it,very thin package...it looked like a letter...