Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sicmaggots Ice Cream Sauce Guide

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sicmaggot, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i tried this today and it worked wonderfully. I used many of the firecracker guides to help me. Here's what you'll need:
    2.5 teaspoons coconut oil
    2 tbs peanut butter 
    1-5 grams of finely ground weed
    freezer
    oven

Alright so first off you'll need to mix the coconut oil and the peanut butter together. I just stirred with a spoon. Next get your finely ground weed, and put in the freezer for 5 or ten minutes. Then re-chop your weed. This isn't necessary but it does help a lot because this should make in into a powder. Next preheat your oven to 250. Once it's ready wrap your weed in aluminum foil (make a small envelope for it), then place it in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Once it's ready take it out of the oven and let it cool down a bit. begin pre heating the oven to 300. When the weed has cooled, put your oil and peanut butter mixture into a baking pan. Then sprinkle the carbed weed onto the mixture. Stir it lightly until most of it is under the liquid. If the oven has reached 300, wrap the top of the pan in aluminum foil and place into the oven for 20-25 minutes. Once it is done let it cool then put it into some kind of container. Now you can add in chocolate sauce or anything else you want. The best way i found to eat it was by pouring it over cold icecream. the cold icecream made the mix cold and solid. 

It shouldn't taste too much like coconut, and not to much like weed. Overall i thought it tasted great, you could eat it alone or as a topping. anyway, have fun blades! Tell me if you like it.

2. Interesting twist on the classic Firecracker.
    Nicely done.