sicks plants helps''''

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dr_dice, Oct 7, 2006.

1. hi g city
    please help with my first plants, ok the big leaf turn yellow on all plants and I do not water that much.why ? and help with my set up i have 8 f light =1900 lumans x8=15200 lumans flourescent plants light 1900 lumans per bulbs and try grow 6 plant aoso have phototron 7 grow box =26.000 lumans please help

Attached Files:

2. It looks to me like your soil's nutes are to strong...
    What kind did you use,hope its not with time release ferts,that will do it...

3. also looks kinda dry...........have you lifted the pot, if it feels light, it also needs water............hey seeofgreen, how's it going?........long time no see..........Peace eout.............Sid

4. :mad:
    hi
    I use ...natural.organic.gardner&bloome potting soil.what do you thinking?and no nutes yeah..last night got worry a little bit and got crazy and add ,miracle gro all purpose plant food ,so did I fuck this one up..?

5. flush the soil, take a few gallons and run it through the pots to get rid of the nutes. also i would test the ph of the soil if i were you. then get emas close to that lgiht as you can without burning

6. [quote name='sidious']also looks kinda dry...........have you lifted the pot, if it feels light, it also needs water............hey seeofgreen, how's it going?........long time no see....

hi just pick up the pot was very light and just add water around the side of plant is that ok

7. hi
    is the nutes came with soil I BUY?:confused: