Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sickness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reservoir Dog, Oct 13, 2011.

1. K I'm sick. Throat is sore and so is my body. Would it be safe to drink some nyquil and smoke a couple of bowls? Or just stay away from everything until I'm not sick?

2. A j might be less harsh. I would probly try the new natural nyquil with honey.

3. When my throat was sore I went through a cycle of coughing my brains out and my throat being like hell on earth and smoking a bowl to relieve the pain only to have it come back 10x more painful needing another bowl to relieve the pain, its not worth it wait until you are completely healthy for an enjoyable smoke.

4. If u got bong or bubbler it might be okay since the smoke will be cooled. I smoked out of a dry pipe when I had a sore throat and it made it worse. Probably just best to wait.

5. Dont listen to him he coughed his brain out and dosent know where in the hell he is

6. Drink bottle of small delsym. Perfect dose of dxm and smoke a bowl. Epic.

7. Not drinking the nyquil with the intent of getting high. Just to go to sleep well. Thanks for the replies guys.