Sickness

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Stan Halen, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Ok so I have 6 clones (in week 3) going in little make shift 4 by 4 tent wrapped with plastic (within the next few days its going to be changed with mylar and be legit) I have had the clones for almost a week, friday will mark the first week, and I am just checking to see if I am doing everything right.
    In 3 gallon pots, using Fox Farm Ocean Forest and all Fox Farm Nutes. I fed them for the first time 2 days ago, and I am followingish this (using half of what it says):
    WEEKLY FEEDING- per Gallon
    Sprouting and week 1--BigBloom 2TBS
    week 2-- 2tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
    Week 3--3tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
    Week 4--JUST 3 tspGrow Big + 1/4 tsp Open Sesame
    Week 5 same as week 4 unless going 12/12--
    Week 5- OR--day 1 of 12/12-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Open Sesame
    Week 6--same as above
    Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom
    Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom
    Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Cha Ching
    week 10-- Same as above
    Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Cha Ching
    At beginning of week 11--Check Trichomes-- Flush if ready.. otherwise, continue as with week 11 every week until you flush!

Dunno if I found it on this site or another grow site. But I Did half of week 3.

Using tepid water that has been in room temp and open for at least 24 hours with a ph 6.9

the plants have a ph of 6.3 WW, 6.6WW, 6.3SD, 6.4SD, 6.3WW, 6.4SD

And the plants are 3 white widow and 3 sour diesel that were purchased from a medical dispensary, in grow cubes.

Am I doing everything right?
    I have a fan bringing fresh air on sometimes.
    I am concerned about all of them really, as you can see in the pics, should I be worried?
    Let me know

Attached Files:

2. #2 halfa380, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    if you have em in FF soil why would you feed that soon?ph of run off should be 6.6-6.7 not less. cal/mag gets locked out after 6.5. and that brown spoting is cal def.i sugest you get your ph straight. come back in a week.cheers.
    p.s. i would sugest to put a fan on them 24/7 it would help to dry soil and strengthning the stem. water only when its more than half dry.plant need dry seasons for roots to grow if your soil is always wet then you gona have problems.

3. So I fixed the ph and I raised the hood hella high up and the temp of the plant is getting to a good range. and I got some fans going now.

4. #4 halfa380, Feb 3, 2011
    what kind of light is it?you get plastik thats white on one side and black on the other.it would reflect the light inside. and wont let the light in from outside. you gonna need that in flowering.the plastik that you got on now is not doing anything at all except keeping the hot temp. inside.

5. Yeah soon I am getting some mylar and some wood and take the plastic down coat the wood sheets in mylar and put them up, cut some holes in it for some vents and what not.

Gunna get some liquid karma today hopefully that will save them.

6. you still didnt answer my question though.what kind of light is it?

7. ohhh yeah, 1000 Watt Metal Halide

8. is it cooled?smoe way some how? dont know much about MH, so i cant realy speak on that. i was trying to find the chart for you for the how far should it be from the top of the plant but i cant find it.

9. I have some fans going on it and around, and spaced the ballast a bit more.

10. #10 halfa380, Feb 3, 2011
    well.i keep my balast outside cuz it heats up and you can cook eggs on it if you want.1000 W mmmmmmm.....couple of fans blowing on it wont do it. if you want something serious and pull the maximum out of your light and your plant. i would sugest investing in a good reflector like a cool master and a fan. that way you can move it down closer and have some serious bud. remember the further you put it up, less lumens your lamp gives to your plant. But for now sinse they are small, keeping it a little further away from your plants is not a bad idea sinse you dont have a lot of foilage but for later, you gonna want to do something about it.Sinse electricity cost $, and lamps are not forever. you want to squeez out maximum.im a little confused. how ols are your plants?