sickly seedlings :(

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by doob3r, Nov 8, 2006.

1. I have some sick seedlings, its about 2 weks old and looking ok except for on my number one seedling the leaves are curling upwards, and its getting kinda thick darker green blotches in it, their under 400watt HPS at about 20 inches from the little ones tops, its just bad seed so i dont really care a whole lot as i have some good seeds ordered, this is just a mock grow room to get the feel for the new setup. ill do my best to get a pic up as soon as i can.

any input is greatly appreciated.

-doob3r

also the temp changes a good bit it can be anywhere from 73-84 given if the grow room door is shut, im installing my intake/exhaust fans and ducting tommorow.

2. here are some pics of it sorry for the bad quality....camera phone.
    seedling.jpe

seedling1.jpe

seedling2.jpe

3. your temp is fine it is supposed to have a 15 degree drop in the colder part of your light cycle, are the any nutes in soil?

4. nope no nutes yet. just water, the ph of the water is always around 6-6.9 and the runoff is rarely any different

5. your hps should be about 4 inches higher i think the rating on the 400 wat is 24 inches, mine is 150 and is 14.

6. Where are you taking the temperature readings from?

-mu

7. cool ill adjust and see how quick i can turn her around, thanks for your advice

8. i take the temp from a digital meter that sits level with the tops and gets the strong wind of the fan as well. its the standard digital humidity meter temp meter, does min/max,