Sickly plants, about 4 weeks in flower!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ohspyro89, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Alright I'm running 500+ watt CFL, Happy frog soil, Bio-bloom/ flowering nutrients, 4 weeks flower.

Check these out and let me know what ya think! I'm thinking the brown wrinkled ones are from low PH of happy frog. Although, it's only the lower leaves that are affected with the brown and dryness. The tops of the plants look fine, with the exception of small leaves at the buds with yellow and brown tips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is kind of new to me, I'm unsure. Help?

[​IMG]

Also, is this normal with a bud or two's hairs turning orange already? It's one of only a few, but It's got me wondering.

[​IMG]

2. Looks like nute burn

3. Well I skipped nutrients this time and they are looking worse.

So I suppose under-fertilizing is a possibility? I'll up the dosage and see how that goes.

4. Maby its a lock out flush 4to1 water 2 soil then add 1 tblsp blackstrap molasses per gal an let us no how they r gd luck

5. Its time to increase the P ratio.
    And time to cut your nails lol :rolleyes:;).

Freak
    :smoke:

6. Ha, I play classical guitar, so I keep them long.

How should I go about more p? I increased my notes to full strength this last watering but haven't been able to see them for a day or two.

Oh, why molasses?

7. Oh my Gawd, you sooooo own a reasturant. I'd eat with you. LOL.

8. Actually molasses in flower isn't good. It increases the bacterial content of the soil at the wrong time, molasses in veg is fantastic as bacteria increases the uptake of Nitrogen. For flower one needs fungus in the soil to assist with delivering Phosphorous, and fungal colonies don't thrive on molasses, only the bacteria do. If you put molasses into soil in flowering plants, it increases the availability of Nitrogen from the soil, which you don't want at that end of a plants life.

9. Your replies are awesome sweetie :).
    I love your brain.

Are u single ??? Hahahahahaha :rolleyes:;).

Freak

10. Hopelessly married my dear. And he'll never divorce me, I grow too good a weed..And i'll never leave him, because he doesn't object to my growing weed. Now isn't that a match made in heaven??? :)

11. Yes, it truly is !!!

You know of course Im joking, right ???

Hahahaha.

Freak

12. I have that about molasses in flowern i will have 2 look in to ty 4 the info there is a really gd thread in advanced nutes called sweet goodness molasses r something like that gd readn tho

13. Lol.

I will alwayz be lookin for a woman who wears white tho.
    U know what I mean ;).

I love to be cared for. Just as i Care.

Holy shit - I need to get out n about.

Freak:smoke: