Sickly fuckers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BipolarsBane, Jun 20, 2017.

1. I keep seeing these tall spindly fuckers popping up in each batch of seeds I've been planting. I've been yanking the ones that start off like this.

What I've read leads me to believe they are male, does this sound right based on pictures?

1st pic is of presumed female, 2nd is of presumed male.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strain is pure Polish ruderalis, and I'm growing it for the CBD content, so I'm aware it doesn't have recreational value.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

2. Hell no you have no way to tell male or female until flower unless feminized to begin with dude your wasting seeds honestly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. LOL.. not sure if serious.

4. [​IMG]

Wasting?

Nah...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I've been sitting here since it was posted trying to decide that...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yes, wasting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm srs, 4 rlz.

If you guys don't care about the medical components in weed, that's fine. But I'm growing specifically for CBD, so I don't give a fuck about THC content.

8. Why not just take the guess work out and buy a femenized cbd strain...?

• Like Like x 4
  9. Might even contain some bonus thc in there lol

10. Who told you that you could tell the sex of a plant at only a few days old? Apparently you don't necessarily believe it because you're asking us. It doesn't matter how many seeds you have, if you kill a plant at that age because you believe it to be a male - you are wasting seeds. Wouldn't it be ironic if the ones you keep and believed to be female, turned out to be male?

• Like Like x 5
  11. I'm pretty sure that's not their point. And THC has medicinal value as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I feel taunted by this post.

• Like Like x 1
  13. High cbd strains are easier to get, grow better and from my understanding produce more. Ive smoked a shitload of cannatonic today (was told 20% cbd, 6% thc) and didnt get high once. It did however totally keep all anxiety and pain away. Better than any medication I have taken and I have been prescribed plenty- and zero side effects. I can buy Cannatonic at about any dispensary I want to- I truly dont see why someone would go for hemp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. About 8 years ago (and prior) I used to smoke a couple grams a day. On one particular day I smoked a bit too much (straight sativa- totally fucked me up) and had a pretty gnarly panic attack that made me feel totally insane. I stopped smoking right then completely convinced that I would be one of those people who cant smoke or they will go crazy/etc. So I dealt with my normal anxiety for a long time, tried tons of meds and therapy sessions and nothing worked.

I was so afraid to smoke I wouldnt even be around people who were doing it. When I started hearing about CBD for anxiety and other illnesses I was intrigued so I bought some isolates without THC. Its basically crystals you dab. I worked up the courage to try it after months of research and panic over it and finally did it one day. Pure cbd is awesome, its very relaxing, although its different and not something I was 100% sold on.

The idea of trying bud with thc was almost out of the question but I did anyways, I just picked a high cbd, low thc strain. I was so nervous it was crazy- I was sure id lose my shit. First hit- nothing, 2nd, same, and so on. I ended up feeling a little lightweight, like stress had evaporated from my body loosening muscles at the same time. My brain stopped racing when nothing else ever calmed it down including benzos, i could finally sit still..

And I didnt try it for anxiety, I actually tried it for celiac disease. I wont lie, I dont notice a huge difference with that but anxiety is DRASTICALLY reduced.

This is totally different than pure cbd. I honestly believe its the small amount of THC. I now realize that a 1:1 ratio would be ideal if I could find one, and that my fear of THC was a little silly.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Happy to! I think there is a lot of misinformation out there, and if I stuck with my assumption that only pure cbd would be of value id probably still be miserable. Instead I feel great. I seriously believe that weed saved my life in many ways.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll use it for anxiety and I have a lot (too much to explain here) of back issues (surgery and all) and it doesn't necessarily help with the pain but nothing really does. Not fully. However, it helps with motivation believe it or not. After I partake, I will give it five minutes to chill and then (also depending on the strain) I'll be up and moving around before I know it. I just think of things needing doing and my hands begin to move and next thing I know I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ive heard it helps with tension, and I believe that. I was in some pretty horrible pain due to a messed up wisdom tooth and it didnt touch it. It just helped me sleep when the pain kept me awake. I feel for anyone dealing with chronic pain like that, thats some rough stuff to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Wait i still wanna know how this guy is choosing between male and female.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I took it that it was just a guess but to the OP, I second the other fella telling you that you cannot tell until pre-flower.