Sickest thing you can come up with

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by iamamagicain, Dec 19, 2010.

1. :eek: I want to read your obscenities, stuff that makes people mentally ill from reading!!!:D

2. When i was born, i turned around and looked at my mom and asked her "So, how was it?"

3. I will take your mother out for a lovely steak dinner and then NEVER call her again!

4. put chocolate pudding a chicken then FUCK it in it's eye socket

5. #5 Roland_Deschain, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
    I regularly dig up half-rotten corpses of women, fuck them, then suck the squirming maggots and viscous fluid out of their festering cunts.

6. Well, I masturbate a lot. Since masturbation kills kittens, I just bust on a kitten every time I jerk off.

7. i take endangered dolphins out of the ocean. wait till they are suffering from no water. fuck the shit out of them. then cut up the animal and fuck it again

8. ....I WILL TELL YOU WHAT...WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THIS SLURPEE STRAW AND LET THIS HIV INFESTED HOMELESS GAY MAN FUCK YOU IN THE ASS, AND WHEN HE'S DONE CUMMING IN YOUR RECTUM, TAKE THAT FUCKING STRAW, STICK IT IN YOUR ASS, BEND OVER AND BEGIN TO FELCH THAT SEMEN OUT YOUR ASS, THEN SNOWBALL (LOOK UP SNOWBALL) THAT SUPER SEMEN FROM YOUR MOUTH BACK TO YOUR NEW FUCKING STINKY BOYFRIEND LIPS...

YOUR A FUCKING POOF........:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

9. Dude. Dolphins breathe air lol.

10. man some sick dudes on here:eek:

11. Stepping in dog shit barefooted !!:(

12. #14 Guard5000, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everybody died.

So I was walking back to my house when I see this girl in a alley way laying down. She looked all dirty and grimy but I know there was a pretty girl underneath this dirt. I took her back to my house and washed her off... one thing led to another and I started to fuck her so hard you'd think she was still alive.

13. One time, I didn't help an old lady across the street.

14. I want to kick my Grandpa in face with cleats.

If you rape a prostitute, is it rape or shoplifting?

Sometimes it take a couple shakes to put a baby to "sleep".

15. My aunt always said
    Slow and steady wins the race
    She died in a fire

16. Wanna know how to make a 3 year old cry a second time? Wipe your bloody dick on her teddy bear.

17. This one time, I kidnapped a beautiful sixteen-year-old. I took her down to my basement and bound her securely, after which I raped her repeatedly. When I finished, I left in complete darkness for two days. After that time had passed, I went down again and shoved needles under fingernails, enjoying her screams of pain. With four other needles, I pinned her eyelids open, so she was forced to witness her fate. I brought into her field of vision a hammer and two nails. The last thing she ever saw was a nail pointed at her eye.

:cool:

18. You are one sick fuck