Sickest stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I want one also fucking Ill

2. I got an orange Bengal he's the shit

3. I think a Fennec fox would be cool.

[​IMG]

4. My stoner dragon his names majestic ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383792695.082858.jpg

5. I had a bearded dragon for about 4 months but I think that no pet could possibly kill it more than this guy, ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383873718.742799.jpg

Cats win imo, little to no maintenance besides good and treats and this 13 year old mice catcher will fuck up any mouse he finds he's a warrior

6. Agreed I got an orange Bengal he's a beast brings home moles mice snakes all kinds of shit

7. Ya my cat takes out chipmunks every once in a while but he got a rabbit when he was young I was like damn. Don't forget they are a portable heating pad cuz they just chill wherever

8. Nice never seen him snatch a rabbit there mini tigers

9. Im picking up a little kitten tonight, ive never had a pet (i had 2 goldfish when i lived with the mother but they were shite)

Its a black kitten, im gonna call it bagheera like the one from jungle book. 

10. A pic the person im getting it off sent me
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384876173.692528.jpg

Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

11. My baby xena. If im smoking alwithout her in the room shell start whining at the door till i let her in lol

Sent From Pluto

Attached Files:

12. probably said but sloth be chillin smiling at you if it waved to me i would be laughing for a solid 5 min

13. a dog lol dogs are the best

or like a cheetah

14. Puppies are the best

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Cats are the shit. They're just your little buddies.

16. Yes cats are the best, also my rabbit was too.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Fish are so relaxing to watch though..

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391756422.490384.jpg

My fav stoner pet. Only animal I got that can chill harder than me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #140 GazzaOak, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    I showed up to my dad place stoned as shit..... and i patted his pug for like a few hours... my dad was like wtf is wrong.....

I can enjoy pets while stoned...... but the more calmer the pet.... the better the experience