Sickest stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I love getting stoned and watching my jumping spiders, haha they are alot cooler than you'd think.

[​IMG]

(click image to play video)

2. damn. i just sat throuh the whole 5 minutes of your video. i was expecting like 3-5 spiders just goin at it. pretty cool how he moves that slow alomost not detected by the cricket. i cant stand cats. they're dirty. they need a shit box. that means they walk into their shit box and pee/poo, then they paw at it trying to bury it, then they scratch you and you get a crazy itching gash across the top of your hand. get a Rhodesian Ridgeback. they were bred to fight lions.
    lets see some snake feedings. "It's gonna be a bloodbath."- Tom Green

3. Roofus the naked mole rat

4. Ridgebacks ftw

5. My ferret is awesome he plays with his toys and runs around for awhile then passes out next time me. It's awesome :p

6. Hahah I love ferrets my friend has one. So hilarious to watch them hooping around with their backs all arched up

youtube ferret hopping - Bing Video's

7. ferrets smell. i heard you can have the glands removed but it cuts their lifespan. a friend of mine had 3 and one was albino, his vision was good for about a foot. easier to mess with him.

8. They do not smell if you take care of them right.
    Outside of a breeder all ferrets sold in the us are descenting.

Yeah I love the way they run about it's really funny and/or cute :p

9. #69 stevizzy, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
    I've got a snake...and a few cats. Now...I love my 2 cats but for a stoner, nothing is as low maintenance as a snake. You feed them once every few weeks, they (mine) take a dump once which I scoop up...that's it! They don't stink, beg for food, bark, meow or bother anyone. They're just there....looking chill. Mine is a Pueblan Milk Snake...looks almost exactly like the poisonous Coral Snake.

Attached Files:

10. #70 GlitchKitty, May 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2013
    My vote for sickest stoner pet also goes to CATS... :cool:

Just look at those eyes! F1 Bengal, SBT Bengal, and rescued black tabby cat. <3

Attached Files:

11. Wow super pretty cats GlitchKitty! Certainly head turning aren't they! Love them. How many do you have?

12. My cat gets incredibly cuddly after a smoke session

13. That is one badass cat. Those eyes! But I always wanted an iguana. My friend used to have one when I was young and I thought it was the coolest thing

14. I got my oldest kitty last may. his mommy got shot when I got him and he was 2 weeks old, i bottle fed him, and raised him. Then when I started going on 'rides' he always wanted to go! Whenever I pulled into mcdonalds he'd jump into the window and on the seat and scream until I got his grilled chicken! He loves being stoned though hahaha

15. At least cats have a place to shit. A lot of dogs just shit on the floor.

16. Doberman pinscher

Nuff said

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Personally, I prefer cats. They're so nice and cuddly, dogs are just too hyper. Mine always ask me to go outside right after I start smoking, it's like they know. I miss my kitties, but they found a better home instead of an aparment, so it's all good!

You need to read
    this article
    , it's about what happened when scientsist taught monkeys the value of money! It's pretty hilarious.

18. Ive got my Bulldog. He's just over a year old and loves to chill.
    Some photos from when he was younger:
    In my work van
    [​IMG]

He didn't want to come to work that day.
    [​IMG]

19. Fuckin love bulldogs bro

20. He is really good too. Never moans and sh*t just eats his food and sleeps