Sickest stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 27, 2013.

1. totally agree that cats are the best stoner pets.

dont even need to justify myself

2. #22 akim, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    [​IMG]

Here is my baby after I smoked a few cones in the office.

Kinda looks like I'm breastfeeding her. Weird..

3. Hahaha man your dog is definitely blasted. Is the name a Ferris Bueller reference by any chance?
    Mini tigers… I've never thought of that before lol. I never really liked cats until I thought about it like that. Next time I smoke with a cat I'm definitely going to pretend it's a tiger and will maul me if I'm not super careful haha

4. Fuck yeahhhhh! I love leopord geckos I got 2. Cool to look at but never smoked with them either. Probably to much for the little guys. :p I like putting them in my shirt and they chill in there while im watching tv

5. And to the guy above me, get an ocelot. Ultimate pet :D

6. You can get one on Amazon

rainforest.

7. Had to look that up but they look awesome. Maybe one day haha.I thought it was pretty badass that Salvador Dali had one.

8. Free prime shipping too

9. I once had a cat that got feline aids. does that count?

10. Turtles are better. When I'm really stoned I feed them and they're like mini aquatic dinosaurs. They hunt fish like badasses and fight sometimes full on dinosaur battle, like the hiss and stuff. Plus they act stoned all the time

11. You are on a roll today lol the made me crack up in the last like five threads I've read. I want some of what you're having

12. Yo cat is turnt up loooooooool :smoking::smoking:

13. Well, my cat Keela kinda looks like an Ocelot Cat but she's a Bengal.

Attached Files:

14. I think a sloth or orangutang, they could just be chillin up in a tree with ya haha.

15. Actually no, he's named after the soccer player Wayne Rooney. But I do love that movie haha

16. probably a monkey - a pet with thumbs you could teach to roll joints.

17. #37 ganja monster, Apr 7, 2013
    I like the Bengals man and I'm not a cat person at all. What kind of price can you expect to pay for one?

18. Love my cat. He's the shit. Lots of personality. We "talk" He'll give me a meow, i'll meow back, so on and so forth for like five minutes, it's hilarious.

Saw him in my yard with a live snake in his mouth once. He's a boss.

19. Just some warning, it's against the rules to talk about getting animals high.

But I like big dogs, just for company that is. The smaller the dog, the more yappy and annoying I find them. A great Dane or a malamute would be awesome
    [​IMG]

20. #40 stevizzy, Apr 7, 2013
    It depends, if you want a Show Quality Breeder, expect to pay anywhere from $1000-$3000. Breeders are quite reluctant to sell female breeder Bengals, males are cheaper. Mine was spade by the breeder although she is show quality so I paid $700 for Keela as a favor by the breeder because I wanted a show quality cat but didn't have any desire to breed her. She is beautiful. One thing, Bengals aren't starter pet cats. Unless you've had experience with wild animals, or have had a lot of experience with cats, Bengals aren't your traditional lap type pet cat. They're quite active and demand attention, almost constantly or they'll get depressed and won't make a good pet. Remember, they have a wild cat heritage from an Asian Leopard so be prepared to play, aggressively with them several times/day. They are quite friendly with strangers but when they get wound up, the wild cat instinct is still there.

Keela:

Attached Files: