Sickest stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I grew up in a home with dogs and cats my entire life. At one point we had 9 cats and 3 dogs. Except we weren't like those disgusting assholes you see on animal hoarders. We had the funds to take care of them, the time to make sure they were tended to, and the love to go around.

Dinner at my home, however, was almost always guaranteed to have fur in it. Oh well. :p

I'm getting a cat soon that's part Bengal. Though I don't really care about breed really. I'm finally in a spot where I can have a pet and not have to worry about re-homing the thing. I hate doing that with a burning passion.

I haven't had a pet since last year. I had a kitten that I couldn't bring to Washington with me.

I left him with my best friend that used to manage a "pet motel", and when I had the funds to have him sent up, I felt bad and didn't want to take him away from his new home.

I had a blue heeler last year, too. I loved that fucking dog. I rescued him from the street in the middle of a ghetto. He was my bro. He absolutely hated my girlfriend and son, though. He was too aggressive with them, and we had another baby on the way, so I re-homed him to a nice old guy. Last I checked, he's loving his new home as well.

2. My dog gets super excited when I smoke near it, so I quit smoking near it because that scares me ) Stoned dog is not fan, and I'm not sure if that is good for the dog. 

3. I would want an iguana as a stoner pet cause I would like to carry it everywhere on my shoulders as it grows yo

4. My Siberian Husky is the best stoner pet. He gets high and cuddles and wants love. Damn adorable

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #185 st0nerrchick, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    I have a mostly all white kitten named Luna. One of her eyes is brown, the other is blue. She always seems to be in my room when I toke up. 😋

6. badass Jerusalem cricket homie

I have like 8 new crickets in my room a night that I have to kill. Maybe i'll keep one alive and make it my pet. xD

8. [​IMG]

Why do people fear camel crickets?  They have a pleasing face.

9. Dogs are obviously a better pet, they're actually considered family.

I will only allow 1 breed of cat in my home, Maine coons. And that's if my dog allows it.

I personally like aquariums, though I stay away from the common shit.