Sickest stoner pet

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Herbal Epiphany, Mar 27, 2013.

1. is it just me or do you guys find cats as the sickest stoner pet? i think they are just so chill, theyre like mini tigers,i love having a cat when im high

2. Dogs are better, lol.

3. personally, dogs piss me off when im high lol

4. A bulldog or a persian cat. I have two persians and they are the most chilled animals I have ever seen haha. :smoke:

5. Lizards are exotic though:p

6. The calmer the animal the better. Most dogs are too jumpy.

The best stoner pets are the ones that only come around when your smoking. Had a dog and have a cat that did/does this

7. I've always wanted a pet monkey or a small sized chimp. I used to tell my mom when I was younger that I wanted to one so I could give him a job as my personal back scratcher and I would teach him about currency and give him money every day for scratching my back. wtf was I thinking? lol

8. Python or tortoise there awesome stoner pets or a bird

9. Here's a picture of my cat, her name is Abby. She is probably stoned in this picture because she was sitting on my computer while I was smoking a joint so I snapped this picture. She's a really chill cat....just has that look...cat people will understand.

Attached Files:

10. Here's my dog, Rooney. He is definitely stoned after sitting in my office while I hot boxed.

image-1673940816.jpg

11. I have a dog and a cat and they both love it when i bring out my stash!
    Can't you tell? Lol

Attached Files:

12. I have an awesome leopard gecko named Leo and he's chill af but I've never gotten to smoke with him before :/

13. Your pets look awesome :) they also look high haha.. It's probably just the flash. :wave:

14. Blue eyed lucistic ball python

15. Cats can be cool too!

Attached Files:

16. I'm gonna get a turtle and name it Oswald and get high with it. I heard they smell like shit though can anybody verify this?

17. i once whent to a dudes house to smoke i think the dog was higher than all of us.. combined

18. I want a pogona soooo bad

19. Lol this really cracked me up