Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sickest Gong bowl ever

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonetron, Feb 27, 2007.

1. [​IMG] Made by brandon. (if you have to ask who that is than you know zilch about glass)

2. Only blower I know of the top of my head that goes just by Brandon is the guy who works at KindCreations. Is that who it is?

Looks nice, poor pic quality though.

3. ...I can't see shit dude...

4. Maybe another pic with a wider angle? Looks great though.

5. might be the best slide, but no one can tell with that blurry picture, try focusing on the bowl and not the rug. ontop of that, Opas slides blow that out of the water.

6. get some better pics of it, take a pic with a piece of white paper behind it, that way the camera can only focus on the bowl, and not on the items behind it.

yeah sorry, but an opas kills that.

especially his fade to clear, god damn those are SICK.

7. And try not adding snobish things like that at the end of your post. I mean seriously if you guys dont know who mike with the hair and the 2 ears is you shouldnt even ask. What a retard. get a tripod

8. When you check out the link look at the marbles, brandon does the sickest attached marbles. Brandon numbers all his pieces in his headdie collection, he is currently on #641. I own one of the oldest pieces at #64.

9. ur kidding right?
    bearclaw
    fro
    marbleslinger
    j. lee

take a look at those links. they dont need to touch his style, they're miles ahead.

10. bearclaw is a god!!:eek::eek:

Attached Files:

11. Better than Marbleslinger and J Lee?!?! Chickity check yo self be for u wreck yourself! haha thats crazy

12. seriously, those are some large claims, especially to only show a single, very blurry, GonG bowl.

was brandon in the last issue of HT? because marble slinger had an interview

13. The only pieces worth buying by those artists are their "artistic" pieces. their production pieces suck. And if you are lucky enough to come across their "artistic" pieces you are goona pay like twice what they are worth. Brandon is someone that other primo glassblowers buy. If you want a Marb slinger "artistic" piece check the link and while youre at it check brandon and you decide.http://www.homegrownglass.com/store/brandon-c-40_100.html?osCsid=f11f41ba63a52df7311e4f20fd7fa39f Bunc of mindless atomatons!!! I'm out forever glassFAGS!!!

14. Wow. You have no idea... :rolleyes:

Personally I wouldn't even consider buying one of his pieces on HG for a second.

Pshh this guy probably is 'Brandon'. I don't see why anyone else would be so ridiculous.

15. Wow, and earlier in another thread I was defending new members (like you), but I see now that some people aren't even worth the time of day.

16. lol, why are you all over this guy brandon's nuts? do you make some profit from him selling pieces or something?

The bowl is cool, but it's not the coolest I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing though.

17. Why anyone would buy a bowl piece for any kind of price like that is beyond me. Id take an oz. over that anyday of the week.

18. lol, my thoughts exactly:) well put bape

19. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Dude every single gong bowl I own is better then that