sickest fucking dream EVER (battlefield 3)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Number1Indica, Apr 18, 2012.

1. this dream was so fucking insanely awesome i woke up DRENCHED in sweat , SHAKING with adrenaline, and BTW i smoked 3 bowls outta my bong 1 hr before goin to sleep of some OG kush and Blue dream mixed together :smoke:

:D:this dream is on par with the dream i had where i was in a bathtub with jessica beil naked :cool:

im standing at hotel on strike at karkand and start running towards the center of the map, ever thing is slow mo for a second and i see a fucking rpg about to be fired at me! fucking hit the deck as fast as i can and start laying down supressing fire, the rpg zooms past me and i in a completely state of awe (if you've never heard of lucid dreaming.... i was shitting my fucking pants it was so real)

as im rolling around on the ground my gun fucking jams!! i believe i had an m416 but not sure, i toss it aside and switch to my 9mm pistol,... another RPG is in bound.. i grip my pistol by the barrel to steady my shot, i take him down in 2 shots to the upper chest but not before another RPG wirls past me... and explodes about 10 feet away, this is how i know im in a dream, an RPG round in RL has a kill radius of about 30 feet...

im running towards the AT (anti tank) solider i just killed to pick up his main weapon, i get to him and theres a m416 with about half a clip left in it

this is where the dream gets a bit silly Stone Cold Steve Austin shows up and he's fucking RIPPED, i mean like 10 feet tall, about 500 lbs of muscle, looks like some super beast from a movie.... he's chasing me up stair case and im panicking, i unload half a clip in him and he keeps coming, as he's turning a corner i stab him with my knife in the stomach, he laughs at me, im jumping down level to level from about 3 storys up on to these small balcony's wonder wtf am i gonna do... and thats where i wake up

fuck im gonna go play some bf3 right MEOW!!!!!!!!!!

2. Think ima play bf3 today.

3. you on pc bro? :)

4. Nope ps3.

Haven't owned a computer in about 6 years.

5. that sucks dude, pc is where its at for FPS!

i can tell by ur name u play zombies, i go DEEEEP in some zombies on xbox live, only at my friends place tho i dont own a console myself

6. LOL you gotta stop playing BF3 cause I think you got PTSD!! lol jk but nice dream xD

7. Lmao seemed like a crazy dream. Stone Cold sounded like he was one of those Tyrants from Resident Evil. Im on the bf3 menu bakin gettin ready to play

8. I reeeally wish i had dreams that awesome