Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ellis2012, Oct 2, 2010.

1. hey guys

so this one guy is trying to fucking get iwth me and trying to get me to 'try a guy' and it disgusts me.. i mean im not even considering being bi for christs sake..

Well im high now.. i took pain killers, then concerta.. now i just smoked and everytime i thing abbout him and trying to get it out of my head, i get sick to my stomache... it sucks..

its making my high BAD.,, like i feel sleepy, annoyed, and feel like throwing up... i don't know if it would do anything bad but would taking pain killers and concerta do anything like this?/

Sorry for the scattered thoughts, AGAIN.. im usually always high as fuck when i post here

2. uhmm yes painkillers will make you like that especially when they kinda come down you can get all pissed off and annoyed, and even feel sick in your stomach, you could be allergic to one of them as well.

dont abuse drugs man stick to the mary jane she wont hurt you