Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by piffcity09, Apr 2, 2009.

1. yesterday i smoked one of my friends joints and he mixed it with tobacco he said it was like 40 % mj n 60 % tobacco ... i started feeling it a lil bit and then was sick and kept being sick :( i have been MUCH higher than this n feel fine and i NEVER smoke tobacco so is it the tobacco?

2. Mixing marijuana and tobacco in a joint is referred to as a spliff. It keeps everything burning slower. If you've never smoked a cigarette or tobacco at all, I could potentially see it making you sick, Tobacco smoke can be really harsh on the throat, it might get you light headed, or even hurt your stomach if you really aren't use to it.

3. Yeah, if it's your first time with tobacco that feeling wouldn't surprise me at all.

4. thanks since then i smoked 2 normal js without tobacco and its finee jheeze im fuked rite now