Sick :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ven34, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Well after avoiding getting sick through the whole 08/09 winter season I finally caught the common cold. Started noticing symptoms friday and now I think they are at their peak. Runny nose, sneezing, little coughing, sore throat, watery eyes, and a HUGE loss of appetite. I havn't eaten at all today and its almost 5:30.

Problem lies in smoking. Last night I smoked a bowl and got really high, but I think smoking did more harm than good. My throat hurt like no other and sleeping was very hard. I kept waking up in the night. I still would like to smoke but have no idea how I can still smoke and have a pleasant experience while I am sick. I only have access to a bowl and bong and edibles never really seem to work for me. Anyone got ideas? Its killing me I just want to get better again so I can go back to smoking how I normally do.

2. try using brownies man,
    ones with oil rather than butter,
    and use like 12 gs of some fine dank,

last time i did that i ate 6 huge brownie pieces and i was high for like 2 days straight

:smoking::hello:i love dank

3. 12 gs of dank would run me nearly 200. Not worth it to me Id rather smoke it anyways. If only they made cough drops that had THC in them.....

4. hah me too, me and some friends all threw some in

if they made cough syrup with codeine and thc in it that would just yeah......