Sick Plants

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by PickaTaylor, Nov 21, 2013.

1. I've read and followed everything I've read and ran into problems. I added two table spoons of Epsom salts to my water. Hope it's just lock out and mag dif. What do you think. It started at with the bottom leafs. image.jpg image.jpg

2. I added 1/2 nutrients when I saw the spot I flushed and added the salts.

3. if it is lockout, adding nutrients will only exacerbate the situation, not resolve it

We need all the info on your grow including:

What type of medium; soil or hydro?
    What brand and type of soil?
    Indoors or outdoors?
    What strain?
    How old are the plants?
    What type of lights and how many watts?
    How far from the lights?
    What is your watering frequency and source of water?
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK?
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?
    What are the temps and humidity in the room?
    What size pots?
    Any bugs? Look real close.
    Any other pertinent info?

4. #4 PickaTaylor, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I'm using a super hydroponic grow cabinet.The plants are bubblicious auto flowering, no problems with diesel Ryder auto started same timeI have been maintaining a constant 75 degree inside cabI put a heater in the resevoir to keep it at 78 degrees but I unplug it thinking its to warm.It appeared to have a green slim on the rock wool so I covered the coco rocks with black plastic thinking it might be mold or mildew.Hope this help. I started foliage watering today to see if it helps. pH is 5.8-6.0Plants are 3 1/2 weeks oldPPM is around 546 at the timeHumidity 40%2 Bubblicious and 1 Low Ryder Easy Ryder auto'sWanted two weeks and started a Diesel Ryder AutoNo problems with the Easy Ryder's No bugsHope this info helps

5. #5 PickaTaylor, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    Since I changed the water and added the salts the PPM is 850. I use distilled water with a ppm of 1 or 2. I won't be able to check the site for responses till tomorrow morning. Sure hope someone can help me out. Also I'm using single 200 watt CFL. Thanks