sick plants please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Casquatch Sock, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Temp 70 to 80
    Humidity usually 50 to 60 sometimes gets wild and gets up to 70
    Fed with sensi bloom big bud x factor b52
    White rhino, purple train wreck, blueberry, super silver haze supposedly

The claw Idk what its from I flushed the clawed plant till water came out last night the water looked like it had nutes in it

The yellowing and slight curling and twisting on other ones Idk what to do this is my first grow and I inherited sick stunted spider might invested plants brought

ForumRunner_20120911_194313.png

ForumRunner_20120911_194313.png

ForumRunner_20120911_194330.png

ForumRunner_20120911_194639.png

ForumRunner_20120911_194830.png

ForumRunner_20120911_194855.png

ForumRunner_20120911_194922.png

them back to decent health just got through flowering all but the clawed one is the last one I believe the rest are clones I cut off the original 14 another question I have is if the cuttings I took off are from sickly plants are the clones gonna be messed up as well? Reasoning is I'm wondering if I need to get new I plants or stick it out with these, the clones from day one have red/purplish stems on fan leaves. Also have them staggered so I harvest two plants every week. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Did I post this right

3. Nute poisoning, flush 3 times to the volume of the pot, feed 1/2 strength nutes for 1 week, and Yes the clones will have nute condition as well, clone after you fixed this issue, consider flushing once per month as a regular job, as it is a hassle for both grower and plant, but will pay dividends.

peace
    "V"

4. Nute poisoning for the clawed plant or all my plants gonna do this? That was the last of the plants I got from a buddy that was sick the rest others that look bad are yellowing leaves so far thanks for the info though

5. Flushing won't hurt your plants, they will be annoyed and first time around may take 2-3 days to recover, be gentle, I do mine once per month and have had no nute issues for years, but man I hate doing it, I always get wet, but the results show, if in doubt Google it

peace
    "V"

6. Can I use straight tap water for the flush ? Would be allot easier to just throw them in the sink my tap water is 7.5 after I flush then could I ph the water add half Nutes would that balance it out

7. At 7.5?....NO I can't recommend that,....consider a large barrel or rubbermaid, fill with tap water allow to sit overnight, Ph correct, then flush, allow to drain 2-3 hours then feed at 1/2 strength

peace
    "V"

8. I flushed five of my plants took forever it sucked lol the run off was really dark in color like a brownish tone. Was I suppose to flush til clean water came out ? Hopefully I got enough of the buildup out I need to get more buckets for better watering for flushing I'm growing in an enclosed balcony in my apartment. Was thinking that flushing right before I put into flower would be easier as I could flush right before I transplant into the final pots. So as I said before I cloned from plants that had red stems would flushing those cure the problem as well? Do you supplement your soil with dolomite lime? Epsom salt? Do you use molasses? I have molasses but couldn't find black strap anywhere do you have to use that kind? Thanks I'm doing a perpetual grow harvest two plants every week so trying to learn on the fly this is my first grow well I've had five harvests now but yeah

9. You'll get the hang of it, better to flush regularly, say half way between re-potting to allow the roots to recover, red stems is a nute deficiency so those clones will carry it too, in time will recover, with a balanced food intake, I've used dolomite, and occassionally Epson Salts, but only in extreme cases, I'm against molasses ..and have done my time trying to force grow/ force feed my plants, again to much hassle, but I am foilar feeding mad!....lol

to my blog:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/vostok/31916-foliar-nutrition.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/blogs/vostok/31934-cannabis-nutrient-deficiency-table.html

for me with foilar the 'fun' has returned ...lol

peace
    "V"

10. You folliar feed during flower