SICK plants please HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JohnnyMnemonic, May 14, 2012.

1. These are my 1 month old Critical Jacks. I have them under a HPS lamp 16/24. Since yesterday they started having these brown spots on the leaves. Can somebody tell me what this is ?

Attached Files:

2. Need more info. What soil do you have them in? What are you feeding them if anything? What is the runoff pH? How high is the HPS lamp from the plants?

From what I'm seeing, it looks like heat damage. In some pictures it shows the edges of the leaves are pointing up. That's a sign of heat stress.

3. I have them in some normal soil i bought at the market. It says on the bag that the pH is between 5-6.5 .I'm not feeding them anything, just plain water. I intend putting them outdoors on the 1'st of June in some BioBizz all-mix soil. I think you are right about the heat, because these last days they grew really quick and the lamp was only 8 cm above them. Now i lifted the lamp to 20 cm. Hope they'll get OK. Thanks for the quick response very nice :). I was wandering if you could also tell me if the plants are mature enough for topping or LST . Cheers

4. 20cm is still too close for an HPS. Raise it up to about 12" (32cm).

5. The plant is definitely ready for LST.

6. Thanks a lot dude. Very helpful

7. hey wonder if any 1 can help me i have a few plants about 5weeks old some a bit younger gave olny water first few weeks then been using bio bizz nutes grow bloom & topmax (not used topmax yet)they are ender a 600w hps witch is about 1.5 feet aove them im using B&q multipurpose soil that said had a ph of 6 i added some bone meal to it aswell. got a few pic so u can see my guess would be sulfur or iron def. but im just an amature so would like some input before i try correct it? thnks

Attached Files: