Sick plants please help Under fert??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by laxterbater022, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys so recently my plants started getting really sick..I'm not exactly sure the issue but I've read that curling up of leaves typucally means under fert?

I understand the browning on the leaves to be from somekind of phosphorus deficiency as well.

Do these plants look underfertilized?? I've been using bat guano high in P but haven't been feeding as much not that they keep looking worse..

Bud growth is stunted and I'm really trying to get this figured out

Again, leaves are curling up..and yellowing from the bottom up and from the main colas as well

Attached Files:

2. Most likely a nitrogen deficiency or an iron deficiency... Need more info. What's your ph? And if your tips are burnt at the tips, you are over fertilizing.... I recommend a nice flush to be sure... Yellowing at the top is usually an iron deficiency if I'm not mistaken. But you say it's from the bottom up? That sounds like a N deficiency, or your plant is locking out nitrogen.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. thanks for the reply boss,

just flushed with 7-10 gallons water each last night and planning on splashing with 1/2 strength phosphorus heavy flower fert here in a few days.